Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Dual Wield Vs. Wirinom

This is a discussion on Dual Wield Vs. Wirinom within the Class Questions and Tips forums, part of the Game Questions & Tips category; I am using a Chaos Nebrios +3reb, Hanguk Sword +8/104 reb 14str, and a 1hand giga lr +11 . Or ...
Page: 1

Default Dual Wield Vs. Wirinom

I am using a Chaos Nebrios +3reb, Hanguk Sword +8/104 reb 14str, and a 1hand giga lr +11.

Or I can get a Chaos Wirinom+8, I do like the swords combo, and it's pretty fast it's self

But with my dual wield I'd get more stats, HP/Resist... than the Wirinom

Please tell me which would you pick and why, and if you have ever tried any of them

Thank you

ps: i used KoK and with the wirinom i would have +150 ap with wolf and 15 str

so i guess it's like 150 ap and it being a (sword) VS 12 health points + 180 hp/mp bonus (spear + axe or sword sometimes)
    Last edited by iMax; 04-01-2010 at 08:54 AM.

El Gran Tanke Senior Member gimmecookiesnao's Avatar

150 ap?? choice is pretty clear to me. stay with dual wield.

one thing to consider is how often curse goes of on ur nebiros.

i heard that curse on duel wields go off more often than with other weapons

_.-~=FackaBitch=~-._ Senior Member Gaudior's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by gimmecookiesnao View Post
    i heard that curse on duel wields go off more often than with other weapons
    both has the same 1% chance...

btw it depends on what do you like better, dual or 2h which one is the better for you to combo etc. I think KoK is bugged there is no way that the different would be only 150 ap... you may have done your own math i think.

Incineration

In my opinion for warriors, always go for hp/ac if the difference is just 150 or even 300, and you get LOADS more hp/ac from dual wield. go dual wield

Quote Originally Posted by Incineration View Post
    In my opinion for warriors, always go for hp/ac if the difference is just 150 or even 300, and you get LOADS more hp/ac from dual wield. go dual wield
    pls stop spamming stupid things, how would you get ac from dual weild? and 3-400hp vs 300 ap is obvious lol especially if he already has shitloads of hp...

El Gran Tanke Senior Member gimmecookiesnao's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Gaudior View Post
    both has the same 1% chance...

btw it depends on what do you like better, dual or 2h which one is the better for you to combo etc. I think KoK is bugged there is no way that the different would be only 150 ap... you may have done your own math i think.

like i said its just a rumor.

and it would make sense. since people say dual wield is for a faster combo then that mean more hits are set off so in the same time frame lets say 2 minutes the dual wield would have more hits which might equivalent to more curses set off vs a two handed sword or axe with less hits

I've had a wiri+7 before I got my dual wield it was pretty fast.
    I can't pick one of those it's kinda hard, dual wield gives more hp/resist but I'm sure I'd do more damage with wirinom, so all I'm asking is :

wiri ( Sword ) = 150 ap more
    dual (Spear, Axe + Sword ) = 12 health points and 180 hp/mana bonus and 25 resist ( depends if i change bettwen my giga and hs )
    PS: kok is 100% right on stats i tried alot of stuff and came out correct, and dual wield is effected by double cancellation

Justin Oreos Senior Member sleven07's Avatar

dualies are sexy dude. i traded my dual weilds for a baal and im wishing i hadnt cuz of all the hp i lost. and actually goin from the dualies to the baal i lost 1ap lol. wirinom is clearly different but i dont think that 150ap is worth losing the extra hp and resists.

Banned

Duals ftw!
    better combo aswell.
    go for it max

I'd go with duel wield, better hp / resists and great mana for combos

The more mana and hp you have the more chance of winning a fight through controlling it

That extra 150ap means shit, just run with a duffer.

I guess I'll keep my dual wield, even tho I like swords combo

thank you all

Incineration

Quote Originally Posted by Gaudior View Post
    pls stop spamming stupid things, how would you get ac from dual weild? and 3-400hp vs 300 ap is obvious lol especially if he already has shitloads of hp...
    Okay... I am really trying to figure out why I said dual wield gives AC lol..
    I ment for warrior in general I always aim more for ac/hp instead of ap..
    Dual wield gives more HP compared to 2 handed. And even if he has shitloads of hp.. getting just 200 more hp compared to 200 ap still has my preference.

Justin Oreos Senior Member sleven07's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Incineration View Post
    Dual wield gives more HP compared to 2 handed. And even if he has shitloads of hp.. getting just 200 more hp compared to 200 ap still has my preference.
    stop spamming u idiot. no one cares about why u said dual wield gives ac. ill tell you why u said it

Bcuz ur spamming topics to get 50 post count and ur not paying attention to what ur saying. or maybe ur just that fckin retarded

Incineration

Jezus christ. I really could care less about my post count..
    If I wanted 50 post count I would have had it long time ago.
    I gave my opinion and I agree I didn't really pay attention to what I said about the dual wield in my first post. But seriously... What is the use to flame me? Will your e-penis grow then?
    Grow up..

*edit*

I am pretty sure I will be flamed by about 100 others because I probably offended someone..

/care

Quote Originally Posted by Incineration
    lol 200 ap vs 200hp is not even a question... if it would be 50 ap vs 200hp... but 200 ap is kinda lot... guess you are using undy set or something

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast