Comboing + Potting

This is a discussion on Comboing + Potting within the Class Questions and Tips forums, part of the Game Questions & Tips category; Im still kinda new to PKing and im having trouble comboing and potting and doing it at the right time. ...
Page: 1

PlayIt2TheLimit

Default Comboing + Potting

Im still kinda new to PKing and im having trouble comboing and potting and doing it at the right time. Do I just have to practice and it will come naturally or is there something im doing wrong?

Quote Originally Posted by PlayIt2TheLimit View Post
    Im still kinda new to PKing and im having trouble comboing and potting and doing it at the right time. Do I just have to practice and it will come naturally or is there something im doing wrong?
    well you didnt actually say what exactly youre doing so no way telling you if something is wrong

it will come in time, i suppose you did read every combo manual on forum about pressing keys and in which order, now its all about doing it for enough time till you dont even have to think about it

ill throw in a tip or two tho :P

when comboing never try to press keys faster then your skill refresh time is, it makes you miss hits, if practicing watch your skill on skillbar rather then your char doing animation

R dmg depends on weapon used, slower weapons takes more time to "swing" an R hit

when fighting anything, you should always have a pot in cooldown, you choose is it red or blue depending what is more critical, its very important not to "forget" to use a pot in middle of fight, assume your enemy doesnt

YourCorpse

Check your skill set up. Your attack skills and pots should all be close to r, since you'll be pressing all those buttons with the same hand, and it's better not to be moving your hand all over the keyboard while comboing.

If the position of your skills and pots are right then it just takes practice, try practicing on dummy's with cheap pots.

from the only place where u'll be able to listen the true Minimal

it depends on many factors:
    1)of course u need to train till u dont think of the buttons u're pressing cuz the main point is that your eyes must be focused on your hp/mana lvl and ofcourse on enemy.

2) do some math. depending on your highest attack skill, check how much mana it suks and count how many consecutive hits u can do before reaching a critic lvl of mana.
    Be sure not to reach 0 mana, and try to put on skill bar a lower lvl attack skill that uses lower mana so taht if your potting becomes problematic (mana almost 0) u can still use that lower skill for hitting the enemy.

3) higher hp and higher mana..and ofcourse higher lvl make it easier :P
    Keep in mind that the one with more mana/hp always win in vs..even if he got a lower ap (ofcourse not too low ap :P) since the better and easier potting.

i start off every every battle with pressing redpot just befor im about to hit the guy

_.-~=FackaBitch=~-._ Senior Member Gaudior's Avatar

if you already know how to combo and pot then the only thing you need is experience. What you can get by practicing. Outside arena is pretty good for that. Or simply go to PK. Belive me with time you'll notice that you don't even check your hp/mana bar but you still know how much hp/mana do you have and which pot you have to use. And you'll automatically comboing.

BellO

basicly u need 3 hands to do pro gaming...

Haters gonna hate Senior Member MushtMan's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by BellO View Post
    basicly u need 3 hands to do pro gaming...
    I got 3 legs will that work?