Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

HB +7 vs II +8

This is a discussion on HB +7 vs II +8 within the Class Questions and Tips forums, part of the Game Questions & Tips category; which is better cause im not sure wat to get i play on c-west but i need help with my ...
Page: 1

killadre75

Default HB +7 vs II +8

which is better cause im not sure wat to get i play on c-west but i need help with my decision thank you in advance and all around good weapon

from the only place where u'll be able to listen the true Minimal

using ii, the skill dmg would be higher ( especially on duffed targets ) while r dmg will almost always fail.

Hb give int bonus that means some more mana that's always helpfull and will have an higher r dmg.
    Its skill dmg is a bit lower but it's compensated by its r dmg when it doesn't fail.
    So basicly both of them are almost equal.
    Against targets with high ac and high club def i guess hb would be sligtly better tnx to its higher elem dmg.

If hb is cheaper buy hb and save the extra money for smthing else.
    If they cost the same..it's up to ya.

P,s, dunno why but with my warrior i loved the hb while on my priest i loved the ii xD

A last thing...if your ap is low choose hb; if it's high..go after ii

killadre75

ya i think i might try the ii because i like doing alot of damage and wanna hit like a train

and im taking other suggestions also

Haveyouseenmybeartibbers? Senior Member JDizzle's Avatar

hb +7, long run it will benefit u more as a priest

Tyrion

I'd go for the hellbreaker. You'll hit a little less hard on duffed targets, but similarly on non-duffed......but the HB is cooler looking.:P

I guess I'd make the decision though based on price......and if you're a BP, then it's a no-brainer to choose the HB.

killadre75

i guess i could try the hb but seeing it in action from pk vids its pretty good

ive had a bunch of conversations about this with loads of different players, it somewhat comes down to personal preference. One question i would ask is where are you playing, dcz(ardream), rlb or cz?

killadre75

im going to play rlb dcz has so many baba's i cant be there unless i get like extremely GG items

i've played a priest in RLB and in CZ both times i preffered the HB because of the mana bonus, and they do about the same damage. the flame on the HB helps it hit quite a bit harder

hb for sure even if it is +7 int bonus/flame will help you out

joeyH

HB ofc , rlb u will get very low mana , so hb will help u .

Maximus2822

it depends if ur full str build or not tbh

- hb has lower str requirement than ii which allows you to put more points in hp
    - some bps prefer to hit medium dmg and have higher hp (and ac) than be able to hit hard
    - considering that most of your targets will be atleast maliced, ur gonna be hittin hard wotever weapon you use

if you want max ap - go for the II+8, if you want to live longer go for the hb7

Dewon

as a bp go for hb+7
    as a warrior go for ii+8

HB +7 vs II +8? HB +7 FTW!! the elemental is high and int bounus fo BPs! I actually tested HB +7 vs II +8 and when you combo and add the r+skill damage, they are pretty close give or take 50-100 dmg (tested on that chain scarecrow outside morodon), if you want! try for yourself and see!, but when it comes to PK, all that goes out the window, if using HB, for sure you will hit hard due to the elemental, ( hey guys, here a questions for you, if a person has high flame resist's, will the elemental on the HB not be as effective?)

the answer before is the most excatly....
    but in low levele wepons
    ii+8 if you'r warrior and hb+7 if you'r priest....but whe you make money.... well the ii+9 is kms better than hb +8... the hb +8 is not near of the damage of the ii+9

i prefeer more damage and the ii is better for me and i prove the hb and ii ....

if you compare hb +9 and ii+9 ..logically is better the hb but with differnt plus...the ii is better ;D

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast