Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Lugias 9 and Hanguk 8 ---VS--- Rappy +9

This is a discussion on Lugias 9 and Hanguk 8 ---VS--- Rappy +9 within the Class Questions and Tips forums, part of the Game Questions & Tips category; I play in RLB... Many people say it's hard to combo with Rappy and you miss a lot, but I ...
Page: 1

Default Lugias 9 and Hanguk 8 ---VS--- Rappy +9

I play in RLB... Many people say it's hard to combo with Rappy and you miss a lot, but I have been playing warrior for many years and have used Rappy for many years. My combo with it is great and I love Rappy +9's.

BUT

I have a lack of experience with Dual wields... I have used it a little bit (lugias 7 hanguk 7) a while ago and it was okay but I was missing the AP of-course from it being +7.. So I was wondering which would be better at +9. Sadly I cant afford the Hanguk +9 so I have to use +8. My AP in RLB with Rappy+9 and DD helm on will be around 3050. And with STR helm Ill have ALMOST 3.2k AP (I have string +2 and IN so throwing on str helm sometimes wont be bad)

And I believe the AP with DD helm and Lugias9/hanguk8 will be 2800+...and 2950ish with STR helm on..

I can't decide which one to go with. People say combo is better with dual wield, but I already don't have any trouble at all comboing with Rappy9.
    Is the approximate 250 AP loss worth it when going dual wield?

people did hate dual wields for being low ap but the point is mostly its how you will use the dual wield. dual wield is also meant to cancel priest cast alot and has really better rate of leg cutting and screaming.

BANNED FOR SCAMMING! Senior Member

lugi 9 def in my server ronark lugi 8 costs 30 gbs rapp 9 60 there is no lugi 9s i recently bought a rapp 9 and its very hard to combo compard to axe or duel wield

Banned

use rapp+9, no matter cancels heal, or leg cutting and scream, because they depend on these skills you will die, rap+9 has ap high, and if you have a priest debuff next to you, the priest will not have much time to heal, raptor is very good to know how to use

Random Nab Senior Member mumbojumbo's Avatar

Go with Rappy9. Don't listen to all that crap bout dex on lugi gives higher legcut. I have used them both and rappy always got me higher legcut rate. I believe it is due to the higher range. It seems with the duals your leg-cut range is reduced to the range of your off-hand weapon.

Banned

FOR PLAY rlb, i prefer rapp+9, damage strong, lugias will give you more hp, as already said that it is better dual cancel the heal of the priest, but using rapp you have a very strong damage, and if you have a good priest debuffer with you, missing gate will not heal at all: D

Go rap 9, hit like a tank!

Lugias +9 never miss legcut xD

hi
    i prefer raptor +9
    i had the opportunity not to use Hanguk, but I think the raptor warior is good ..
    but chaos baal is the best (very good)

go raptor and be like everyone else :P

Banned Senior Member

ive owned them both...
    cz=duals
    rlb= raptor
    ardream = duals obviously u cant even use raptor

i swear though ii is so much better for rlb or hb since most priest use DS in rlb but since the topic is raptor vs lugi/hanguk it depends unless its a +9 lugi and a +9 hanguk or +10 impact or giga

Quote Originally Posted by PulPo View Post
    hi
    i prefer raptor +9
    i had the opportunity not to use Hanguk, but I think the raptor warior is good ..
    but chaos baal is the best (very good)
    chaos baal is for 70+ so not for rlb:P

Banned Regular Member

i just sold my lugias+8 and hanguk+9 and now i have a rappy9.I made many test and generally rappy always better for droping life enemy ,dual weapons goods too but not kill fast enough,i still approve the rappy better...

RAY

In RLB, Dual is king. I used murky+9/graham+8 over MS+21rv bro. The combo is much better if you can get the timing right, just practice on scarecrows. You dont need high AP in RLB, just good playerskills and a cooperative party. Get really good at using decent and duals will treat you very well

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast