This is a discussion on Critic my skillbar within the Class Questions and Tips forums, part of the Game Questions & Tips category; This is when I pk with scrools, when not scrolled, I put evade on 2page 8e sloth instead of hp ...
A) Try keep all potions and minor heal always on the same place in all skill bars so you never mess it up.
B) You need to use ALL sin skills to combo the fastest, you are missing stab1, i already suggested u an alternative skillbar (for the attack skills).
C) You don't have both AC on skill bars.
D) You don't have sprint on skill bar. You will need it if iced/leg cutted after you light feet and have to wait too long.
Apart from that I can't really critic about where you placed your other skills since if you are comfortable with it so be it.
But I personally would put Cure / Safety / Evade / Sprint all on the same skill bar (even though my cure is on a different skill bar, but i switch fast so it doesnt matter). You said you usually pk sced so u don't need AC but comeon... ur not gonna be sced 24/7... sometimes it's just a waste.
E) Don't get me started on the pots you're using
Basically i think that's it.
Oh and here is my skill bar:
Last edited by MushtMan; 04-14-2011 at 03:17 AM.
1. i think you should use all the skills that is available, this will maximise your comboing
2. having 2 minors isn't really useful, you can always use the right click button, if you think your going to stuff up sometimes
3. try having all the pots in the same slot on each one, so you wont get confused and also try having hp pots also on each page, this is so you can counter peoples spike or if your just running low on health
4. also i would put like wolf, cure, safety and all on the same page, with sprint! thats important, because of the mages ice and stuff
5. well depending on your placement of your hand and which fingers each button you use, i usually wouldnt put the skills in the last couple of slots, usually put them pretty much how mushtman puts them.
I like mushman's skill bar and i use one 90% similar to it..using 2x minor at each bar and hp pot on 3rd bar instead of 1 of the minors
I don't get how you guys can minor with only 1 minor on your skillbar...?!
Super fast tapping?
Here's my skillbar: