Critical POint question

This is a discussion on Critical POint question within the Class Questions and Tips forums, part of the Game Questions & Tips category; Is it suppose to fail often? like 80% of the time, it never works. Like I hit this lvl 75 ...
Page: 1

simple182

Is it suppose to fail often? like 80% of the time, it never works. Like I hit this lvl 75 warrior 2.3k then I turn on CP again to hit a adream noob rogue and it hits only around 1.5k.

also tried it on Scarekrows and it never works?

does CP fail alot?

Banned

read the description of this skill

it doesn't apply to the mosters

simple182

oh k, but still, does anyone fail alot in pk with this skill?

It's like a 50:50 chance to succed. Sometime's it'll miss somtime's it'll hit.

O btw, try not to test cp in the arena, for some reason it seems like it's bugged in both inside and outside arena. My friend has a Kaul Fulitol +7 and a ss +0. I hit him harder when he had the ss +0 on in the arena every time. Weird as hell.

Anyway, yea in cz it fails sometimes, and to be honest, I don't completely understand cp yet either cuz sometimes I hit dcz chars way too little with it.

This may be of use to you: http://www.ko4life.com/forums/index....owtopic=271014

ardaxd

cp doesnt apply to monsters and yeah sometimes it will miss sometimes it will hit(extreme xD)