Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Critique my dcz mage

This is a discussion on Critique my dcz mage within the Class Questions and Tips forums, part of the Game Questions & Tips category; hm really? cuz i seen SS of cardboard mages htting 600+ in dcz.[/b] I really doubt that... even if it's ...
Page: 2

Legendary Mage Senior Member tHeUnBeAtAbLe's Avatar

hm really? cuz i seen SS of cardboard mages htting 600+ in dcz.[/b]
    I really doubt that... even if it's true it's definetly not an average damage.... a lucky shot, maybe...

k i got flame rings

it's not much of a def and hp loss, FRs over ROLs any day... the whole point of being a fire mage is to do damage... early girakon (about 5-6 months in) on RickRolled had FR +0, FR +1, elixir +8, was spamming 800-900s on most people (my screen ofc)... and you easily compare this to one of the mages on the newer servers who don't have FRs and they will tell you how much they do with ROLs[/b]
    +1

Flame rings+0 for sure over ROLs for a fire mage...

If you need FR+2 to rape you clearly have no skill. And whoever says u will need them to rape must think you have no skill also, or they dont. This game is item based, but not THAT much so. Some skill still counts.

hm really? cuz i seen SS of cardboard mages htting 600+ in dcz.[/b]
    My friend with scorching +7 rebirth (so higher than +8 ) and dual fr+3 hits people for max 500 with 42 skill, so I would really like to see your proof of a 59 mage hitting 600+ with fire staff. Ofc my lvl 80 mage can do 600+ dmg with 42 staff on dcz chars... that just doesn't count.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12