Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

cryecho vs hell blade

This is a discussion on cryecho vs hell blade within the Class Questions and Tips forums, part of the Game Questions & Tips category; what does more damage cry or hell? ? ?...
Page: 1

Run And Tell Dat Home BOI Senior Member HixImxBob's Avatar

what does more damage cry or hell? ? ?

Not important, any decent priest will cast confusion and then cry echo is as usefull as hoodwink, infact hoodwink would be better becasue u could actually use it.

Little archer Senior Member

Not important, any decent priest will cast confusion and then cry echo is as usefull as hoodwink, infact hoodwink would be better becasue u could actually use it.[/b]
    not a lot of those out there...

i constantly get massived while fleeing, slow while getting ganged, parasite when im about to die... most duffers r a joke at what they do

zrocker0404

not a lot of those out there...
    i constantly get massived while fleeing, slow while getting ganged, parasite when im about to die... most duffers r a joke at what they do[/b]
    sorry i just had to laugh at that one lol

From Bankrupt to Blue Sky Senior Member Riley's Avatar

I dont know the difference, but as a mage, both of them intimidate me. Cryecho still has that WTF factor in it, at least it did when i first got hit with it. But does echo hit at range? If not then id stick with hell blade.

Echo itself cant but it comes with all the other berseker skills that the warrios use with it. More range faster R attack etc.

but theres no difference in damage?

Little archer Senior Member

sorry i just had to laugh at that one lol[/b]
    well mr mccool, ill b looking forward for ur tanking vs 3 parties vid

i dont think how towning could b any less gay than just running til i can vs someone (never happens)

next time dont town like a little gay plz, in 3 showers ur already redballing and running

El Gran Tanke Senior Member gimmecookiesnao's Avatar

hell blade inflicts 150 more damage

cry echo is like howling sword i believe

HELL BLADE
    Inflict 300% damage and 350 additional damage with no change of failure.

CRY ECHO
    Applicable only when used with Battle Cry. An unfailing attack skill that inflicts 300% damage and 200 additional damage.

HOWLING SWORD
    Inflict 300% damage with no chance of failure and 200 additional damage

my question is if a warrior used berserk echo which increases attack speed to 140%
    on a priest just by r hitting him would that be fast enough to cancel the priest heals? specially if he used sword?

normally warrior r hits are like r......r......r.....r.....r

with berserk echo would the r hits be

like r.r.r.r.r.r.r.r.r.r....

if it is... bb priest casting..

quick edit

im not sure but cry echo might do more damage seeing as u get an addiotional 15 str when using battle cry.

_JB_

im not sure but cry echo might do more damage seeing as u get an addiotional 15 str when using battle cry.[/b]
    depends on the items ur enemy is wearing. if youre fighting a noob, yes cry echo will be better because 15 str will do more than 150 dmg; if youre fighting some1 with high AC the additional fail safe 150 dmg which is not affected by AC will be better.

berserk hero increases speed of SKILL also? meaning i can somewhat spam R attacks and cryecho attacks? 0_o

El Gran Tanke Senior Member gimmecookiesnao's Avatar

i think its like casting swift... but instead of ur running it would increase ur attack rate

im not sure but cry echo might do more damage seeing as u get an addiotional 15 str when using battle cry.[/b]
    get Gain or Strenght from priest and u r again making more dmg..

and afaik other berserk skill makes your R hit faster

SoullessOne

what does more damage cry or hell? ? ?[/b]
    ok here goes some serious answer, me and some of my clanies tried both builds:

Passion Build has other skills that help u increase ur AP when fighting, some of them increase ur ap but decrease ur def, other skills says they will help u to hit faster, etc. A warrior that normaly has around 3300 AP in the Att/def build, could elevate his AP up to 3800 (more or less) with the passion configuration, in consecunece he will hit way harder in this way (using the passion build).

Despite of the fact that you really hit harder with this build, only one out of 4 warriors lvl 83 that tried that configuration at that moment stayed as passion, the rest went back to Att/def, and actually in my clan out of 7 lvl 83 warriors only 1 use the passion build

Why we went back to Att/def ?, well, we made a lot of Vs btw us testing Att/Def Vs Passion and most of the times the Att/def warriors defeated the passion ones, we hated when priests casted Confusion on us, we hated those stupid 10 secs we had to wait to reuse the Battle Cry skill (no Battle Cry = no Echo to attack), its reall painfull when the Cry goes off in the middle of a fight or farming, and (maybe its a visual bug but it has a psicological effect) the Echo animation seems to be really slow, so u think you r not hiting as fast as when you are using Hell blade.

ps: for those who wrote about the extra str u get with the Battle Cry skill, dont u know about the existence of Str 15 skill? hehe

so pretty much HELL> CRY overall

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast