Cursed Weapons

This is a discussion on Cursed Weapons within the Class Questions and Tips forums, part of the Game Questions & Tips category; What are the main differences between the 2handed Bombastic Giant Wirinom and Bombastic Giant Baal, are the effects the same ...
Page: 1

Default Cursed Weapons

What are the main differences between the 2handed Bombastic Giant Wirinom and Bombastic Giant Baal, are the effects the same and which one would you choose and why?

the curse effects are the same, just the bonuses are different, with baal u get more elemental dmg and health bonus and with wirinom u get less elemental dmg with strength bonus.
    personally i like the wirinom more, hits harder

ok cool ill look into that thanks =]

i want to hear some more opinions on this matter and does like a baal+7 or wiri +7 compete with like avedon+8/hb+8?

Quote Originally Posted by Boeren View Post
    i want to hear some more opinions on this matter and does like a baal+7 or wiri +7 compete with like avedon+8/hb+8?
    yeh actually me too..... and also does it compete with like raptor or duals as well..... like hanguk and one handed cursed

chaos wiris and baal +7 can compete with +9s cuz of their effects.. the other types of curse weapons not so much.. and i would choose wiri over baal because it is stronger and at +7 ap is pretty low so ull need it.. and it seems wiri has longer reach

from the only place where u'll be able to listen the true Minimal

well i had wiri on ma bp...found it awesome, especially cuz of 2.0 range
    Moreover a warrior 80+ should have enough hp so...imo any extra str point would help more ^^

2.0 range like raptor
    str bonus
    curse

Chaos or bomba are the coolest one
    Ofc it's quite personal dude, u know...people like baals, others wiri, others rappy..and so on

yeah true but damm that range is sexy, i so often find myself almost killing a rogue.. u know that feeling? aarrrrrrr 1 more hit goddamnit :d

Not sure how many of you have even used or paid attention to these weapons, so let me clear some stuff up. They are both 2.0 range, Baal has just as far reach, other axe's like Avedon/Giga are 1.5, as long as other Sword like Personal, Mirage, , or Clubs like HB & II. Both the Wirinom and Baal are 2.0 rage. The major different is that the Wirinom is Normal speed, so the combo is slower to Dual Wield, which some really like. While the Baal is Slow, it's not Very Slow like the Raptor is. Overall I prefer the Wirinom, but the Baal does do more damage on high def, non-duffed people. Now if you are talking about effect for effect, I'd do Baal, just because more HP/MP usually aren't dualing a Duffer. But if you want to go straight PK with a good different and some faster combo's to get that last hit and maybe even a KS, go Wirinom. Now some will argue that the combo speed isn;'t much different between Slow and Normal, and I do have to agree, you are cancelling animation anyhow, but Normal speed weapons such as Wirinom and Duals did seem to have a higher rate of Shock Stun, Scream, Letcut. Having high dex had absolutely not effect on those 3 skills, but weapon speed did seem to effect it quite a bit.

wirinom for pk, more ap + longer range. baal for vs

Quote Originally Posted by Juniior View Post
    This is partially right. Wiri will be better for PK cause it should hit more (2AP and 7 str more at +7) while, like anyone who has plaid long enough knows, HP turns into Mana which is exactly what you need on a VS.

THE RANGE IS THE SAME, BOTH WEAPONS HAVE 2.0 RANGE

If i had to buy one (in a scenario where they both are the same prize) id buy the Baal, 2AP and 7str vs 50 elemental and 7HP, i like the second option better but i cant say that if you pick the Wiri you are making a bad decition.

I just like more the HP/Mana gain and overall sexyness of axes and Baal.

have u ever tried the range? it does seem that wiri has farther range

Yep...Agreed!

Shakka

Quote Originally Posted by IThunderChiefI View Post
    Yep...Agreed!
    not ever man,fat warriors used baal+7 for the health bonus and elemental

agreed. wirinom is good for ks'ing someone, baal is gg in vs though