cw dcz int priest

This is a discussion on cw dcz int priest within the Class Questions and Tips forums, part of the Game Questions & Tips category; Well, this is what I got so far. Full Plate Set +8/15 HP Chitin DD helmet +7/15 Dread Shield +7 ...
Page: 1

Banned

Default cw dcz int priest

Well, this is what I got so far.
    • Full Plate Set +8/15 HP
    • Chitin DD helmet +7/15
    • Dread Shield +7
    • Lobo Hammer +7
    • ROL +1
    • ROL +1
    • WE +1
    • WE +1
    • Iron Neckless
    • Iron Belt
    I have maybe 22-26gbs left over with that set up. I don't know what to do with the rest of the money.

I could...
    • Buy ROL+2 ?
    • Buy Dread Shield +8 ?
    • Buy Chitin Set +8/15 HP ?
    • Buy 2x WE +2 (I may be able to afford only 1x WE +2 though :\) ?
    Last edited by TheJewBoyWonder; 01-31-2010 at 09:27 PM. Reason: Forgot to add the DD helmet

Banned

Get chitins+8. Why will u have WE's?
    get sses or something .

sell the fp8 set and get a chitin 8 set, with a dd helm...cuz assasins run ardream a lot... spearD boots too if u want... ect.
    Unless you're in an older server and you have fp defence armors, then stay full plate and get some of those defence armors. Change youre we+1 for like dual SSE+2, and i think a holy animore+7 is better for pvp then a lobo+7 because the holy animore adds more defence along with resist and hp.

HamDude Senior Member thenerd1o2's Avatar

since its dcz lobo gives more HP than HA and those resist are useless - maybe the 22defs could be usefull
    like wise said change those FP+8 to chitin+8 if you have money left which i think you wll change those WE+1 to maybe CE+1 with SSE+1 and your good to go !! then keep upgradin your uniques besides (IN+IB)

Quote Originally Posted by TheJewBoyWonder View Post
    Well, this is what I got so far.
    • Full Plate Set +8/15 HP
    • Dread Shield +7
    • Lobo Hammer +7
    • ROL +1
    • ROL +1
    • WE +1
    • WE +1
    • Iron Neckless
    • Iron Belt

I have maybe 22-26gbs left over with that set up. I don't know what to do with the rest of the money.

I could...
    • Buy ROL+2 ?
    • Buy Dread Shield +8 ?
    • Buy Chitin Set +8/15 HP ?
    • Buy 2x WE +2 (I may be able to afford only 1x WE +2 though :\) ?
    as the onlly guy here who actually plays cwest dcz, i'd like to ask, what side are you on. my answer will vary depending on the side, as there are different threats on each side.

also, a play time is needed ^^

What imo is the best for you :

Iron neackle --> Ep +2/+3, spend some gbs if it's needed to get +3... in ardream with gb/ib is enough
    Iron Belt --> Glass belt. 10 int, 50 hp > 20 ac in priest, and even more if it's dcz
    Keep Lobo Hammer. It's like 22 defense(holy) and 200 mana for 50 lr and 119 hp.. imo lobo is better
    Since it's cw, get chitin set +8 and a dd +7. hp helmet is not needed cuz you will run almost all the time on dd since cw ardream is full of sins
    For me, we +1 > sse +2 in ardream cuz you don't got realy high resis and you need them... aslo sse +2 is hella expensive

Banned

Sorry, I failed to mention I already have a DD helmet.

• I wont trade IN for EP+ anything because I honestly don't think any amount of HP can make up for -10% DMG on all attacks.
    • WE's over SSE's because their are a ton of mages in DCZ.
    • Lobo over Holy Animor for same reason as above, mages. I don't want to get stunned.
    • I am a ORC.
    I think that answers about all the replies. Suggestions on Chitin set have been noted. I will buy a chitin set +8/15. Which leaves me with maybe less than 13gbs. After buying the chitin set and selling the FP set I will have.

So I got a new chitin set and 13gbs left to spend. Now if the thesmallone101 sells me his DS+8 for 13gbs and a DS+7 I will be good. But he wants 26gbs for it (which i think is over priced, imo). But it's unlikely to happen, so I am stuck with 13gbs which is not enough to upgrade any of my unique's.

Banned

Go buy cheap sell high, and get enough gbs to get ds +8..:P