CWest Krowaz set CZ question...

This is a discussion on CWest Krowaz set CZ question... within the Class Questions and Tips forums, part of the Game Questions & Tips category; Hello all, I'm just curious, is having a +6 set for a warrior on CWest with +2/+3 uniques a good ...
Page: 1

Default CWest Krowaz set CZ question...

Hello all,

I'm just curious, is having a +6 set for a warrior on CWest with +2/+3 uniques a good setup for pk or is +6 too low to compete well in CWest CZ with +2/3 uniques?

I did t math and it seems I'll only have 25 less STR bonus compared to a +7 Krowaz set. That doesn't seem that bad. I'm guessing a bit less AC, also.

Thanks

meeshka armor is very important for warrior imo, i would get a +6 set and get some trinas to +7 cuz really its worth the risk, i had to up my armors from +4 and i made a +7 set with 1 piece burned only! just be carefull and burn some cheap uniques to +7 in the progress, a +6 set is not good enough if u have that kind of budget but buying a full +7 set will cost you over 60 gbs

Thanks Boeren!

So, to follow up, you're saying the cheapest thing to do is upgrade to +7?

How much does a +6 set cost?
    And why is having 25 less str bonus between a full +6 and +7 set play such a huge role in pk?
    Last edited by Meeshka; 06-04-2011 at 08:13 PM.

Shakka

price for warrior boots,guantles,helmet is like 5gbs and pads 6-6.5gbs and the pauldrom this part is hard make is 7-7.5gbs in moradon at the moment

the huge role is damage in my opinion, i tried damage whoring and it just doesnt work so i presume u got balanced uniques and at a certain level 10 str (difference between+6 and +7) is big imo, certainly at level 80, u will have more defence, more ap without destroying ur ability to survive and aint that the thing about the warrior? now if ur low on money , dont do this! im just sayin that if u have the budget for it, you wont regret it

Thanks for the help guys!

Any idea what the prices are for a +7 set/parts?

well i believe but im not sure:
    boots : 12gb
    pads:12-13
    helmet:11-12
    pauldron:14-16
    gauntlets:13-16

Quote Originally Posted by Boeren View Post
    meeshka armor is very important for warrior imo, i would get a +6 set and get some trinas to +7 cuz really its worth the risk, i had to up my armors from +4 and i made a +7 set with 1 piece burned only! just be carefull and burn some cheap uniques to +7 in the progress, a +6 set is not good enough if u have that kind of budget but buying a full +7 set will cost you over 60 gbs
    Consider yourself lucky, I burned 5 pieces +6 to +7 all with trina, and burning cheap uniques before that
    So ontopic: It's a risk you take upgrading it yourself. But if you want to compete in PK I'd go straight for the +7 set as well.
    You can do it bit by bit if you want, With shells +8 you'll get hit harder yes, but your +2/+3 uniques should be able to cover that.
    What I'm doing atm is replacing my shell set +8 piece by piece, when I can afford to buy a +7 piece krowaz

go full +6 and upgrade to +7s when u can, its pointless to not be getting the full set bonus

or if you want to get really technical, get fullplate +9 or shell 8 gloves and upgrade that piece for last ( you will still get the full str bonus of krowaz with only 4 piece)

Quote Originally Posted by Meeshka View Post
    I did t math and it seems I'll only have 25 less STR bonus compared to a +7 Krowaz set. That doesn't seem that bad. I'm guessing a bit less AC, also.
    btw surprised no one else noticed, but what math is that?
    Last edited by axeman; 06-09-2011 at 02:27 AM.

Meeshka u do know that u only get 2 more str from each part right?

Well, what happened with my "math" is me thinking that when you have the set, each piece gives an extra 15 str. So, for a +6 set, I figured EACH piece would give 10+15 str.

Boy was I wrong.

I think with my items, I will be okay with a +6 set. I'll save 30 gb in the process as well.

thanks for your help!