Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

CWest DCZ Mage (Karus)

This is a discussion on CWest DCZ Mage (Karus) within the Class Questions and Tips forums, part of the Game Questions & Tips category; Originally Posted by THUNDERGAWD I used to be ice, didnt enjoy it as much as lightning. My targets are priests, ...
Page: 2

Quote Originally Posted by THUNDERGAWD View Post
    I used to be ice, didnt enjoy it as much as lightning. My targets are priests, inturrupt their healing/duffing while at the same time having enough HP+DD to withstand sin assaults makes it a fun DCZ choice for me.

Any idea on how much CE+2/+3 are in CW?

I imagine CE +2's are right around 15gb's now, but I could be wrong

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by zecabr View Post
    lol who said those r the 4 best dcz mages at human side, sparco yea, smasher gg aswell, ur not that bad, but tommy ? he can only rush and blade lol.

@that dmg i hardly doubt u'd blade that high aswell, maybe on sins close to 450 but 500 in every class ?

and light ftw, if i was active on my magey i'd rape u all on my dual old imirz.

all those mages who u mentionated have dual shio+3 tho lol,
    not hard to be the "best" dcz mage with that gear.
    He never said 'Best of all time in cwest history, and yes they are the best because there's really no other decent mages playing now (besides lickyyy, but he's not really active imo).

Tim's damage is pretty solid, wouldn't be far off for more people and he was hitting 500 on me in arena, not 100% but 480's-500...besides the few exceptions that are overgeared which don't really count anyway

OT: CE's I think are around 12-14gb for +2's...not sure though xD Probly a better option then wse's.

-edit

good enough for me

now i just need to sell this ii..

SumYungHo Senior Member

Quote Originally Posted by Sparco View Post
    You know you're gay when you list yourself as one of the best mages lulz.
    +1 loooooool, damm my ego musta been high that day <,<
    Quote Originally Posted by Sparco View Post
    Licky > Everyone with 5% of their gear.

There's no way you blade that high. And the AP pathos help only against sins. So every other class, you hit like every other mage.

+1 licky is best mage ,but is rarely on and his back @ skool now

and yes.. i "did" blade that much (but now i've restated so i cn use stone of life

i still do bout 440-480 dmg but meh, still fun :P

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by THUNDERGAWD View Post
    Well I'm not a very good support mage, and that's what i see when i see GR mages.... they're not very good up front. damage is the lowest of all elements, and i dont believe you can slow down the enemy with blade attack (however you can stun them with it).

ill worry about finding the gear once i sell this damn II.... 20gb offers isnt gonna cut it
    You have no knowledge of mage. Obviously.

Old topic cum-faucet. Thanks for posting something educational.

When I typed that, I had no idea shios+3 were popular in DCZ. Any +3 elemental ring, 42dd, and +8 crimmy can do some good tanking.

Sparco's mage has dual shios+3 (no idea what staff+), and he hits roughly 100-150 more than I do with dual old imirs and a chaotic+8. Obviously he still wins, but you get my point. Or do you?

As always I like to end a comment with a picture describing my feelings towards the above poster

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12