Sherion +8 and what dagger is best

This is a discussion on Sherion +8 and what dagger is best within the Class Questions and Tips forums, part of the Game Questions & Tips category; Hi all, i have Sherion +8 now, and dunno, which dagger is best with this dagger. If Exc Shard +8, ...
Page: 1

Lany

Hi all, i have Sherion +8 now, and dunno, which dagger is best with this dagger. If Exc Shard +8, DV +8, CHD+8 or next Sherion +8. And which dagger in which hand. Thnx a lot for responds

sherion main hand chd 8 off hand

Priest_gabber

sherion main hand chd 8 off hand[/b]
    agree

HamDude Senior Member thenerd1o2's Avatar

id take a shard+8 exc for main hand with a CHD+8 - unless you wanna keep the sherion then sure go with what restless and gabber agreed on sherion and a CHD

xstep

u will miss the hp from chd and dv , especially in ardream, buy another sherion +8 if u can ;-)

u will miss the hp from chd and dv , especially in ardream, buy another sherion +8 if u can ;-)[/b]
    no, you need resistances lol.....

sherion +8 and chd+8 sounds really sexy ^^

Since its ardream that Club defense is super helpful for the BPs.

Haveyouseenmybeartibbers? Senior Member JDizzle's Avatar

i would sell the sherion, no offense, its not that "great" for ardream, no1 uses sword, and the str doesn't do much lol, i would sell the sherion and go for a +9 md and a chd +8 for offhand like every1 else has says

Promise Less, Do More Senior Member Danny's Avatar

Normally I would always vote for CHD as an off hand dagger 100% of the time. Your dependency of resistances should not be coming from your daggers, lowering your HP just to get 15-16 or so resist to all is not worth it in Ardream, not even the AP boost neither. Ardreams best dagger is Sherion+8, if you can afford duals, get them. Once you have a main hand dagger (which you say you already do), just work on your uniques, it's the most important part of gearing a character. I'd rather have all +0/+1/+2 uniques and dual shard+7 than dual sherion+8 and quest accessories.

Dual Sherion+8 in Ardream FTW.

Tampon

sherion-usless in ardream
    ex shard and chd +8-you own

md+9 and chd+8 maybe? great ap, hp is ok, resists are also good...

else i'd say get exc shard+8 main hand and sherion+8 off hand...more ap the better in ardream, and u dont really need much resists for dcz either

sherion +8 chd +8 rest money go for +9 fps / +8 chitins + gh4y uniques which pwn :P then just learn to pk like a rockstar and u can pwn every1

HamDude Senior Member thenerd1o2's Avatar

i believe Sherion/CHD prices are > Exc shard/cleaver/MD - so fuck sherion go for exc shard+8/cleaver+9 and a CHD+8 <<-- best daggers. how ever you`ll get an extra cash i believe <<-- upgrade your uniques and armor