Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Cwest Priest

This is a discussion on Cwest Priest within the Class Questions and Tips forums, part of the Game Questions & Tips category; on my priest I was using glass belt + quest shield +6 + WHOLE set of def chitins... only changed ...
Page: 2

HamDude Senior Member thenerd1o2's Avatar

on my priest I was using glass belt + quest shield +6 + WHOLE set of def chitins... only changed between them, and kept my dd on all the time[/b]
    wll when i was a int - i only used a DS which have the least amount of weapon def. compare to chitin/PS/Gab and it worked just fine to me - without wearing any weapon def. armor - i could easily tank a whole party - without a godly items

knightned

It's just preference. The thing is, if you wanna do trials+7, then your going to want to get your weapon defenses from your necklace, belt and shield. This means there's no need to lose big bonuses when switching to weapon defense armours because it won't be worth it. I didn't recommend you getting trials btw, unless your gonna get +8 set then go with chitin+8/9 like I said...

It's just preference. The thing is, if you wanna do trials+7, then your going to want to get your weapon defenses from your necklace, belt and shield. This means there's no need to lose big bonuses when switching to weapon defense armours because it won't be worth it. I didn't recommend you getting trials btw, unless your gonna get +8 set then go with chitin+8/9 like I said...[/b]
    I dont know if there are any full sets on cwest atm, i think there is the odd piece or 2. I prefer ep to iron neck, not sure why

Chitins 8 (with weapon defences +8)
    Shell Gauntlet +8 (it requires the exact same amount of INT as a chitin 8 pauldron, and it has more AC... so then why not get it??)
    Chaos wirinom +8

Iron set
    1x Lego band +0/1/2 (for the resistances)
    1x RoL +0/1/2 (go for ROL's over ROC's because of the 20 ac~ 20 ac for priest imo > 7 str!)
    Dual Lillime +0/1/2

Gabs adament +7/8
    Scorpion sheild +7/8 (for the resistances when you guys are raiding mage parties, or fighting mage parties)

A Leonard thats +7/8
    And a lycoan hammer +7/8 (for the resistances when you guys are raiding mage parties, or fighting mage parties)

Iron set
    1x Lego band +0/1/2 (for the resistances)
    1x RoL +0/1/2 (go for ROL's over ROC's because of the 20 ac~ 20 ac for priest imo > 7 str!)[/b]
    WP +2/3 >> IN anytime, especially for int BP... your def is big enough and glass belt is working nicely, so the dmg IN is reducing is hardly noticeable...

as for rings, go with Hero Valor & Foverin

LB +2: 38def 15HP 100hp 80mp 25FR 35GR 45LR 35CR
    HV +2: 18def 12HP 15STR 100hp 45FR 15GR 45LR 35CR
    that&#39;s 20def, 3HP, 80mp & 20gr vs 15STR & 20fr <- imo that&#39;s better

RoL +1: 54def 10HP 75hp 75mp 22LR 32CR
    Foverin +2: 48def 10HP 10STR 10FR 10GR 10LR 25PR
    that&#39;s 6def, 75hp, 75mp, 12lr, 32cr vs 10STR, 10fr, 10gr
    and yes, they should be the same price...

so on both you lose 26def, 3HP, 75hp, 155mp, 10gr, 12lr, 32cr to gain 25STR & 30fr

your def will be high enough as you will be chitin BP, so I&#39;d rather focus on high-str jewelry
    also WP +2/3 will make up for loss of def at rings and will give you even more str

Imhotep

hmm, he&#39;s rogue now anyway but still useful information for some people ^^

Yess bruv, wont meet many better rogues than yours truely

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12