CZ Archer Build

This is a discussion on CZ Archer Build within the Class Questions and Tips forums, part of the Game Questions & Tips category; Moving on up outta RLB, and looking at building a decent all-rounder archer build. I realise that mages in cz ...
Page: 1

Default CZ Archer Build

Moving on up outta RLB, and looking at building a decent all-rounder archer build.

I realise that mages in cz are a BIG problem, So i need to keep my resists fairly high.

Atm i can afford:

~ Dual +1 lb's
    ~ +7 Restricted Diet, Fire Rain or Bombastic Windforce.
    ~ +2 pp
    ~ Dual +2 se's or Dual +0(+1 visual) HR's
    ~ Glass Belt/Iron Belt
    ~ +6 Krowaz Set

Thats spending the absolute limit of my cash (for now). Is there anything I should change?

Warrior Pendant would be overall more tankish as is has really a good amount of flame resist, but I really like that build (IŽd prefer SE over hr). so if you don`t get far with that build you won`t get far with any other build either.

You should realize that you will most likely dc from every second ED as a 70+ - archer tho. Made me abandon mine and make a new one for rlb (below lvl70) after I found out.

not really a fan of ED tbh. I get bored of sitting around waiting for pk that lasts until 1 person dies then everyone bails.

would u rate a +2 wp over a +2 pp? prolly a silly question, but figured i'd ask just in case :P

f4wdking

looks good to start . just try to add +'s as you can affoard. try for +7 krowaz for add dex when you can afforad. and yea as a cz archer my self i can say this works i have similer build.
    still have problems with full gg mage partys tho. have fun

f4wdking

o, and buy the way i like the pp+2 over the wp +2 dont get me wrong wp+2 is great has good resit and hp bouneses. but as and archer i feel i need the extra dex for spaming DP from distance. i would also say go with a eb+ 1 or 2 and then switching to glass or ib when going down to as in the melee zone

alrighty, sounds good. I should have +7 krowaz soon, just slowly getting there, and then I might start trying to get +2 lb's and +3 pp.

Another nub question. I've been so use to pking in RLB were using ice arrow/light shot is the norm. That i've sorta forgotten what skills lvl 80 Archers favor. When running the bowl I don't see many archers trying to slow/stun people. They tend to Powershot/Bliding Strafe and just spam Dark Pursuer. Do those pre 70 skills become a waste of effort?

zrocker0404

LB+1's
    Iron Belt
    PP+2/WP+1 (i'd take wp1 since you'll need the survivability untill youre atelast 80)
    dual HR+0's

As for bow, i dont think you'll have much AC so a windforce is a bad idea, i honestly dont like WF for under level 78 chars atleast. So I would maybe try to find an iron bow above +5 rev, or EE+8 would be great for you.

If u do this, you'll get a decent AC, good resists, and good hp, but may be lacking a little in AP untill you get uniques+1/2 and lvl 80

I know you'll want that WF but really its not that great, especially because of -70 ac you'll be hurting bad if u get hit, So if you want more ap you might as well just go for paper ap archer (as in PP, ElfB, SE's)
    Last edited by zrocker0404; 07-12-2010 at 06:02 PM.

Im not dcing from ED anymore as archer. So that is pretty much fixed.
    I might give my advise on items another time, g2g.

He is getting a krowaz set+7, this means he got tons of ac and hp. Why would you throw in even more ac and hp with those uniques when you are really draining your ap?

This doesn't mean get a Windforce because throwing away the ac is a waste. But you could get an expensive belt with ap (judicious+3, somewhat same price as eb+2) together with old skele belt?

Howling Roosters are the way to go. And with krowaz, id go for the PP+2 to eventually make it +3 untill you can afford WP+3 But most people wont agree on that.

f4wdking

ice shoot and lighting shoot are not a waste of time is still use ice arrow alot . from distance i go like this ice arrow ,dp ,dp ,light arrow ,ice arrow . i dont use light arrow evry rotation tho cuase the stun rate is low. i only use blinding stife at close range cuase if you move before you hit target it doesnt work. and i use power shot evey time it comes up . i try to save it tho for the kill shoot and hunt poeple with low hp to use on

zrocker0404

yea i didnt see he had krowaz, so i edited it. And i have krowaz7 at level 83 and i get 1150 ac with 300 at lvl 83, so i think at a lower level he would be better off waiting to get WF till 75+

lBiCl

I know HR's are very nice but what about RE +2's? not that expensive and good all around...