Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

CZ Bp build.

This is a discussion on CZ Bp build. within the Class Questions and Tips forums, part of the Game Questions & Tips category; Sorry if this has been done before. All I could find is the stats and skill help. I got that ...
Page: 1

Default CZ Bp build.

Sorry if this has been done before. All I could find is the stats and skill help. I got that accounted for. What I would like is input on what items to have.

My idea is a one handed BP. Gear is as follows;

1xRol+1
    1xRoc+1
    1xIN+1
    1xGlass belt+0
    2xLillme Enticement+1(real)
    Chitin Hp Set
    1xLeonard(Mean)+7
    1xPs+6 or Gab Adama+7.

I would like higher acc's but for now it's what I'm looking at. Monthly I will up the rings and such.

Your input is greatly appreciated. BTW the BP is lvl 80

Banned

What server??
    And fuck the IN+1 lol
    Get +0 and upgrade ur rocs/rols/chitins
    For the rest it's good.. if u can get ps +7/8 go for that. If u break it go for gabs

Biaxident

lol yea for real why bother with an IN +1 sell that to get a +0...i prefer dual rocs +1/+2 rather than the roc/rol combo which is what many bp's do for the sake of ac and such but that's just me; i'd also sell the glass and get iron belt

Thanks for the ideas. But why do you suggest these things?

Warrior of the Brocoli Senior Member Parasitic's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Biaxident View Post
    lol yea for real why bother with an IN +1 sell that to get a +0...i prefer dual rocs +1/+2 rather than the roc/rol combo which is what many bp's do for the sake of ac and such but that's just me; i'd also sell the glass and get iron belt
    You just contradicted yourself. You'd drop the ROLs for ROCs for str instead of ac, but you'd get an IB instead of GB for ac instead of int?

It may have been a while since I've played ko, but I'll tell you this much, and it is especially true as a bp, having more mana WITHOUT compromising your hp/str too much, is better than having 10-15 ac.

It will allow you to use one more hp pot before you have to mana pot, and that one hp pot will make all the difference in many situations.

If you wanted to take it a step further, in certain situations (scrubby melee who hit for nothing all around) slap on a PP+1/2 if you have/can get it, more mana, more str, more zerging through the weaklings without worrying about mana.

OFC, this wouldn't be applicable if you were getting slammed every 5 seconds by tons of melee, go with the IN in those situations.

Biaxident

Quote Originally Posted by Parasitic View Post
    You just contradicted yourself. You'd drop the ROLs for ROCs for str instead of ac, but you'd get an IB instead of GB for ac instead of int?

It may have been a while since I've played ko, but I'll tell you this much, and it is especially true as a bp, having more mana WITHOUT compromising your hp/str too much, is better than having 10-15 ac.

It will allow you to use one more hp pot before you have to mana pot, and that one hp pot will make all the difference in many situations.

If you wanted to take it a step further, in certain situations (scrubby melee who hit for nothing all around) slap on a PP+1/2 if you have/can get it, more mana, more str, more zerging through the weaklings without worrying about mana.

OFC, this wouldn't be applicable if you were getting slammed every 5 seconds by tons of melee, go with the IN in those situations.
    you're a tard; that's not contradicting at all; i said i prefer dual rocs over rols BUT most bp's prefer rol/roc build for THEIR sake, and i prefer iron belt over glass because i rly like having the iron set and could care less about the pathetic 50 hp and int bonus on the glass belt; it would've been contradicting if i had said ditch the roc/rol combo and get dual rocs BUT WAIT!! ac is the most important thing for bps so here's an iron belt instead of the glass!! lol plz learn how to understand shit

Well, way to fight in a thread for help....Thx.

On topic though, I agree with your IN+0 idea instead of a +1. I'll work on Roc+2 and Rol+2. I'll also try and get Lillme+3's.

If you have anymore Ideas(that are helpful) then let me know.

Ken90

you should take an IN & WP+3 for that IN+1 and sell the WP+3

Why the hell would I do that? "If" I had one I wouldn't do that. If you look above I said the items I would like to get......if I had them already there would be no point in asking you what I should get now would it?

This is what id do: sell the ROL and buy another ROC (since ur gonna run with shield, that 20ac wont help that much, but the extra str will) also sell the IN+1 buy a +0 and try to upgrade the rings. Gab +7>PS+6 even +7. PS has no dd, also gab has some nice resists.

exactly get a wp +3 instead in +1 , and upgrade ur glass belt to +1 atleast , iron belt...hmmm i'd rather to use gb instead ib for bp cus of int , its around 400-500 mana on lvl 80-83 (its alot dude) rol +1 roc +1 , we +(?) and pe +(?) depends of what u can afford.

ac always should be with some resistainces if not , ac would be useless.

no flames ;>

Peace.

I like the Lillmes because of hp,ac,str, and ress.

Warrior of the Brocoli Senior Member Parasitic's Avatar

you're a tard; that's not contradicting at all; i said i prefer dual rocs over rols BUT most bp's prefer rol/roc build for THEIR sake, and i prefer iron belt over glass because i rly like having the iron set and could care less about the pathetic 50 hp and int bonus on the glass belt; it would've been contradicting if i had said ditch the roc/rol combo and get dual rocs BUT WAIT!! ac is the most important thing for bps so here's an iron belt instead of the glass!! lol plz learn how to understand shit

Whatever fag, you obviously suck at priest/bp. Go L2P.

Biaxident

ok gg, even tho i played bp for like 3 years and raped; gj taking a shot at my playing skills just cuz i proved you wrong; Boxxy...lmfao rly?

kkthxbb

Boxxy...lmfao rly?
    shes hot -.-

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast