Cz Bp build , need help & thoughts

This is a discussion on Cz Bp build , need help & thoughts within the Class Questions and Tips forums, part of the Game Questions & Tips category; So i decided to go bp since i find int priest pretty booring, im currently stated 210 str, 76 int, ...
Page: 1

Default Cz Bp build , need help & thoughts

So i decided to go bp since i find int priest pretty booring, im currently stated 210 str, 76 int, rest hp for paper armor then dbuff/heal

to me this build seems pretty shitty, i die soooo fast, guess u need better accesories than i currently have to actually be able to survive long enough to hand out some damage

Items i currently use is Paper amor +8/str, +7/hp for undy, rol + foverin+1, wp, Iron belt dual plat earrings and a ii+8 so not very well geared atm

Any thoughts abt this? should i maybe go full plate bp? and how to stat it if so? any thoughts and advises is appreciated

~ cas

Banned

i would give it a shot to pm jdizzle in forums, say i told you to pm him, he prolly answer. I liked him as a bp in ronark server and he was awesome..

Quote Originally Posted by casual View Post
    So i decided to go bp since i find int priest pretty booring, im currently stated 210 str, 76 int, rest hp for paper armor then dbuff/heal

to me this build seems pretty shitty, i die soooo fast, guess u need better accesories than i currently have to actually be able to survive long enough to hand out some damage

Items i currently use is Paper amor +8/str, +7/hp for undy, rol + foverin+1, wp, Iron belt dual plat earrings and a ii+8 so not very well geared atm

Any thoughts abt this? should i maybe go full plate bp? and how to stat it if so? any thoughts and advises is appreciated

~ cas
    What level are you?

Banned

If ur 80..
    Go chitin bp.. 174 int 215 str rest hp.
    70 dbuff 60 heal 12 master.
    Try getting dual fov +2 and lillime's..
    Aim for an IN or WP+3 to.
    HB+8 or Wirinom 7/8
    and u will do good....

Quote Originally Posted by puggy306td View Post
    What level are you?
    im 80

@yourmomma yea i thought abt going chit, but since chitin+8 is quite expensive i was thinking of fp, then get fp+8 str and compensate the lack of def vs chitin and add some more hp instead

Banned

im a 77 krowaz bp and i do great at cz

go 70db/60heal/12master

go chitin8 build or krowaz5/6/7 build
    ur ii8 is ok try to get hb8 or wiri7
    fov1+roc1 or roc1/rol1
    wp2/3 + glass or ib or just in+glass
    dual lilimes +1+2
    get a leonar 7<3
    gabs7 if u have ps6or7 is cool 2

and if u know how 2 play with priest u ll do really good just work on ur combo to figure which one u like the most.

alrite, so to sum it up, chitin > fp > paper then

btw, strength or hp, or mix on the armor?