need help for lvl 75+ BP for exp

This is a discussion on need help for lvl 75+ BP for exp within the Class Questions and Tips forums, part of the Game Questions & Tips category; yo guys i have lvl 75 bp but idk if i need to take the noob +8 armor ore fp ...
Page: 1

Cool need help for lvl 75+ BP for exp

yo guys i have lvl 75 bp but idk if i need to take the noob +8 armor ore fp +8 armor and shall i go duff heal? ore buff heal?? i will play on my bp for exp so i hope you guys can help me to make a choise

thx,,

AndyJH

Quote Originally Posted by larsjuh View Post
    yo guys i have lvl 75 bp but idk if i need to take the noob +8 armor ore fp +8 armor and shall i go duff heal? ore buff heal?? i will play on my bp for exp so i hope you guys can help me to make a choise

thx,,
    XP should always be buff / heal

If you choose duff / heal your limited to parties against bigger monsters such darkstones

If you choose heal your mainly fighting against thins like aoc

People always need buffers, if they don't need them you can buff yourself and do some grinding

Buff / heal with malice , you can support or hit , easy xp.
    You can even leave ur Buff at 54 and still have 200 ac & undy which is fine for xp and will leave you lots of points for heal , possibly even a restore which is really nice for xp. (Party Restore) and really good for ED to combat the yellow dmg.