CZ Ice Mage

This is a discussion on CZ Ice Mage within the Class Questions and Tips forums, part of the Game Questions & Tips category; Oke guys heres the deal... I want to play an attack / support ice mage (more attacking then supporting) And ...
Page: 1

MrHat

Default CZ Ice Mage

Oke guys heres the deal...

I want to play an attack / support ice mage (more attacking then supporting)

And i was wondering on this build

Oasis staff +9
    Krowaz +7
    Shios +3
    IN
    IB
    Gabs +7 / HA +7 for support part (and i mean like when my party get ganged or wartime)

Still trying to figure out what the best earrings would be for this build
    LKP or SSE?

Stats:

91 Str
    70 HP
    201 MP
    160 INT

What ya think about this?

kob

get an ep+3 dont use in0 ... and that ll be a cool mage like my mage was when i was playing . And good to know the only oasis9 on oly/what i made / is in good hands

MrHat

Quote Originally Posted by kob View Post
    get an ep+3 dont use in0 ... and that ll be a cool mage like my mage was when i was playing . And good to know the only oasis9 on oly/what i made / is in good hands
    EP +3 only has high hp i need def not to die so fast and dont worry about your staff i take care of it like its my life ^_^

EP +3 or IN +1?

Also what earrings?

kob

i used dual lkp+3 (bugged+4) /ep+3

do lkp.. I love the resis ^^

Here's what I have, and I'm tank

Gabs Adamant +7
    Lobo Hammer +7
    Mage Krowaz Set +7
    EP +2
    Light Belt of Life +2 / Iron Belt
    LKP +1 (+2 visual)
    Dual Shios +3
    HP Valks + Defense Pathos

Not the best gear, but still pretty tank =)

Quote Originally Posted by MrHat View Post
    Oke guys heres the deal...

I want to play an attack / support ice mage (more attacking then supporting)

And i was wondering on this build

Oasis staff +9
    Krowaz +7
    Shios +3
    IN
    IB
    Gabs +7 / HA +7 for support part (and i mean like when my party get ganged or wartime)

Still trying to figure out what the best earrings would be for this build
    LKP or SSE?

Stats:

91 Str
    70 HP
    201 MP
    160 INT

What ya think about this?

no point in getting a oasis +9 if youre a krowaz build...oasis +9 is best left for int 112 builds/cardboard builds....

if youre going for krowaz...save some money and get a garp+8...same attack

if youre going for cardboard build...then get oasis9...you will pwn in dcz with that as well

Since you said it urself, you want to be tank and attacker, why dont u mix those earrings? 1 sse and 1 lkp, so you get the best out of those 2, and yeah with that build your better going with garp than oasis, tho if i were you i would get kaul molok and aztec, i prefer kaul because it transforms the opponent , and you could easily take a +7, or if u can afford a +8

MrHat

Quote Originally Posted by MrOverYou View Post
    Since you said it urself, you want to be tank and attacker, why dont u mix those earrings? 1 sse and 1 lkp, so you get the best out of those 2, and yeah with that build your better going with garp than oasis, tho if i were you i would get kaul molok and aztec, i prefer kaul because it transforms the opponent , and you could easily take a +7, or if u can afford a +8

Yeah i know but with the Molok it got -70? defense. So and the oasis staff is an all round staff. Its good for staff and far attacks. And if i get a staff i would go for the aztec =D thats the true killer, i once had a aztec gold fulitol and i ripped down them priests. But anyways im sticking to the build i got right now and i'll just see what i can change or do better.

Also got defense armor (50) and pathos glove (rogue and warrior)