CZ int priest help

This is a discussion on CZ int priest help within the Class Questions and Tips forums, part of the Game Questions & Tips category; I am about to start playing as an int priest in cz and these are the noobie items I'll be ...
Page: 1

Default CZ int priest help

I am about to start playing as an int priest in cz and these are the noobie items I'll be using:

FP dd 25
    FP goblin pauldron and pads
    FP+8 gaunts and boots
    FP 25 def arrow
    FP 20 helmet def spear
    FP 25 gaunts def axe

Dual LB +0
    Iron Set
    Lilime +0
    SSE +0

HA +7

DS +7
    CS +7
    personal +7

My stats unbuff are: 6504 hp and 1076 ac using the DS
    6565 hp 882 ac with cs

THis is the 1st time I'll go to cz, and I was wondering if anyone can tell me how easy is ppl going to kill me with these crappy items.

Any survivor advice?
    I have only pked in RLB so far, so I don't know how different it is.

Thanks 4 ur advice!

joeyH

sell this cs . try to get a gabs adamand +7 and better acessories , and sell def weapon and buy fps +9 set or krowaz +5/+6/+7/+8/+9/+10 . wich one u can afford.

how much is set of krowaz +7?

def get a krowaz set+7
    i personally prefer cs if you have a 25 DD helmet as you also have the iron set, so cs is just my personal favourite..

keep the weapon def set just incase u want it unless u need the cash..

then try work on higher + SSE's

thats about all i'd do

Priest Krowaz is not that expensive at +1. You can usually set up a merch and get it for about 1-2gb's each pc. Just upgrade a whole set to +5 or +6 and use that for starters.

Sell your FP gear to buy your armor. The only FP armor you might want to keep is the DD25 FP helm. However, when you equip this it will reduce the bonus of your Krowaz armor. Best thing is to sell your DS+7 and buy a Gabs since it has DD on it and is better than the personal shield. If you can get a +7 that's great, but a +6 should work well also. If a Gabs is too expensive, just use the CS+7. Some would argue that it's better than a gabs anyway.

Depending on how you fare against mages, you might want to ditch the Holy Animor and go for a Lycaon hammer +6 or +7. You have dual LB's so your resists should be pretty good. This along with upgrading your accessories should be your last course of action.
    Last edited by r1ckyb0by; 11-03-2010 at 01:30 PM. Reason: Brain Fart , wrote "sell cs" instead of "sell DS"

Banned

server? if you like weap def armors (i do to) get spear club and dd helm mostly(good to have ax and sword as extra). together with a gab+7 warriors and rogues will hit you for uber low. IMO its much better then using hp armors as int priest

Thank you for all the great info, I am playing on Ares,so I am assuming there are plenty of orcs with great gears.

what about using chitin + 8 set? I think that will be easier to get for me at this point. And for the gab +7, what is the differnce between the adamants and the blsessing? they look exaclty the same to me, anyone?

Banned

i play ares to(human) and if i were you i would try pking with spear boot spear gaunt club pads club pauldron and dd helm. keep sword and ax def at inv, and you will do good

Chitin +8 is ok, but you will want Krowaz. Priest Krowaz is really affordable. I saw some boots +7 for 9gb's last night in merch. Pcs for priests at +6 are in merch for about 4gb's which is only a little more expensive than Chitin+8. Put up a buying merch and try to get some deals.

The difference in the adamant and the blessing is:

Adamant: when the curse activates you can't hp pot, but you can cast heals. During this time you are invulnerable to physical attacks.

Blessing: when the curse activates you are immune to magic attacks.

K, I will go ahead and try to get the krowaz +6 or +7, and well, I have some money aside for the gab, but I am not sure how much is one, any idea? also, which one is better to pk with, bless or adamant?

uytiuhui i would love to buy the club def pads and pauldron but i can't find sellers.

mrsexyness

i wont try to change the cs for gabs , altho u can buy a gab ada7 but not instead of cs
    try to get krowaz6/7
    uniques = in set , lilimes , rols or lbs u ll do fine if u know how to play with priest.

First of all, u cant setup buying merchant for krowaz.

Shield. Main item for the priest is his shield. Got cs? Great. Start your build from it. Im not sure about how ares cz is, but if its like beramus, u wouldnt change your cs for any gab.

Armors. Everything depends on what u can afford. Since fp9 or krowaz8 are expensive, your options should be:

a) chitin+8 set (with shell+8 gaunt) or

b) krowaz+7 set (keep in mind krowaz is good as a set, but if u like to use defensive armors often, krowaz advantages drop with every def armor piece worn) dont go +5/+6 its not worth or

c) some mix of chitin+8 pauldron/pad, krowaz+7 gaunt, krowaz+6 boot and fp 25dd (174int 104str as standard chitin build) or use krowaz+7 boot, restating to 176int, its pretty much the same, the difference is just 1ac and 1resists.

Accessories. IN or EP3, IB, dual LB any +, earrings depend on a +. if ure planning to stay on simple ones, use dual lillime+1 for a while. when ull get enough resources to upgrade your earrings, throw away lillimes and go for sse+1/+2/+3 (unless u wanna be a bp, then lillime is the best option ofc

Mace. Lycaon+6/+7 as a main hammer for sure.

Later on, get SS+7, HA+7, belt of lightning in your inventory, u will need them for various situations.

Didnt want to confuse u saying different things as the previous posters, sorry. Just use your own head and get whats best for u from all that.
    Last edited by e-motive; 11-04-2010 at 02:02 PM.

thank e-motive,

I'll still want to know which gab is better, anyoone?

GABs is pure rubbish next to CS. fight mages and melees at the same time and GAB will be your absolute doom and your party's too. Besides, if you already got the best shield of the game why would you possibly go for anythig else. and it's adamant for melees and blessing for mages.

My reccomendation is either get FP+9 with all armor defense (dd25 does not get out of your head) or go krowaz+7. they should be the same price. in the first case EP+3 or IN are both cool. in the second IN is a must. belt either GB or IB. earings i like to go for dual SSE and make up in resistance with lycaon+7 and dual legos or go with ROL/lego and SSE/lillime. Holy Animor is also good but in that case you're gonna need dual lego and maybe SSE/Lillime.

K, I have made my decision, ty al for your help ! I have some other noobish questions but I'll make a new post