daggers :\

This is a discussion on daggers :\ within the Class Questions and Tips forums, part of the Game Questions & Tips category; well atm im making a DCZ char and im kindve split on daggers this is also on c-wets current gear/building ...
Page: 1

Default daggers :\

well atm im making a DCZ char and im kindve split on daggers

this is also on c-wets

current gear/building gear:

dual ROL +0
    quest earrings - upgrading to RE's
    WP +0 - upgrading to WP +1/+2 later
    IB
    rental chitins +7
    shard +8/80 - buying soon hopefully

atm i have no daggers as i havent bought the shard +8/80 but basically what should i aim on my off hand? also im lvl55 atm still lvling and my hp is like... 1633 if i recall using 1 quest ring, dual quest earrings at lvl59 i should be near 1700-1800ish hp

CHD +7?
    DV +7 or any rebirth higher?
    mirage dagger +8/80?

once i sell/buy most my gear ill have budget to buy dual RE's, shard +8/80, and any of these daggers for off hand

Hawk.

depending on how much you can spend get the chd 7 but if you are tight on money get the dv7 will give you a good ap and its pretty cheap.

everyone keeps telling me MD +8 :\ seeing as DCZ i wont get a major boost from the dex... but the lil bugger costs alot lol each dagger is 600m-900m roughly so i can really afford anything as an off hand just a matter of what would be better i guess

in DCZ i love the CHD for your resists...that way u dont need re's and can just use eme's or something

also i prefer cleaver+9 over shard+8

so maybe cleaver+9 dual or cleaver+9 and chd+7/8

HamDude Senior Member thenerd1o2's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by SSlayer View Post
    in DCZ i love the CHD for your resists...that way u dont need re's and can just use eme's or something

also i prefer cleaver+9 over shard+8

so maybe cleaver+9 dual or cleaver+9 and chd+7/8
    +1 CHD has sexy resist as Slayer mentioned you wont be usin RE`s you can only use WP+1/2 with a CHD+7/8 and your done however if you have aloot of mages at DCZ you can go with RE/SE or RE/EME. about DV i dont think its DCZ Material cuz you`ll lose aloot of HP for a DCZ char.

well decided not to waste money on RE's just gonna keep quest earrings for now seeing theyre free D:

also ended up getting a 2nd shard +8/80 so solves my problem seeing it was out of my budget till anvil started loving me lol