Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

DAGGER QUESTION

This is a discussion on DAGGER QUESTION within the Class Questions and Tips forums, part of the Game Questions & Tips category; ok here is my thing i have sherion 8 and chd8 atm but i dont think that is a very ...
Page: 1

ok here is my thing i have sherion 8 and chd8 atm but i dont think that is a very good combo a very sexy combo yes but i think i could do better....
    what is the best dagger combo for a lvl 81 sin out of
    sherion8
    chd8
    lousy pickpocket raum 7
    md 9
    shard 8
    dv 8
    no personal sry :S

btw i have prolly above average uniques for the server and shell 8 set
    o and btw is fp9 boots and gaunts worth goin at this lvl?instead of shell 8

a.k.a Hooligan Senior Member

I would take md +9 and dv +8 and change shell gaunts and boots for +9 fps.. but its just my opinion =P

i have no idea of undefeatable +7 stats tho

md9/dv8

i havent really played with the new items so im not really sure how good lowsy pickpocket is. but if thats a better dagger id prob put that in the offhand.

Banned

md+9 and raum+7, because also if u lose something like 20/30ap over md9&dv8 u gain some really nice resist (glaicer and light), you dont lose any hp and you have also a special skill that will help you sometimes.

for me md9 and raum is the best chose, no need think

md +9 and raum imo also i think sherion is nice no experience about it tho =(

md+9 and raum+7, because also if u lose something like 20/30ap over md9&dv8 u gain some really nice resist (glaicer and light), you dont lose any hp and you have also a special skill that will help you sometimes.

for me md9 and raum is the best chose, no need think[/b]
    Agreed. I brought it many times but: Upgrading a unique to +8 is always easier than to +9. (If you ever go to upgrade the raum vs dv)

Banned

md9 + new dagger +7, fair ap + special ability, there is no question about that

Priest_gabber

md9 + new dagger +7, fair ap + special ability, there is no question about that[/b]
    yup i vote for that 1 to

ardaxd

use the fp+9 unless it is pouldron if it is use shell 8 for defense and for the weapons becouse of its effect i would choose raum +7 and dv +8

eskrima

i would use md9 and sherion8 because of sword deff

Promise Less, Do More Senior Member Danny's Avatar

At lvl 80 (or 81 in your case), md+9 is less ap (4 on char stat) when you fully scroll as oppose to a dv+8 in OFF HAND. I prefer CHD+8 more than DV because of the bonuses compared to the DV's ap boost.
    Lousy Pickpocket Raum's curse is so inflicting that I'd rather use that than a shard+9, especially a person like me who is really into VS'ing opponents.
    LPP Raum+7 + CHD+8 would be my choice out of all of those daggers because;
    1) You get decent attack power, with good uniques your AP should be really great.
    2) You get club defense from your CHD. No matter what server it is your playing, I can guarantee you that the club defense on the CHD is more important than the sword defense on your Sherion.
    3) You get extra resistances from your CHD.
    4) You'll get a little bit less STR when you change from Sherion to LPP Raum, doesn't matter but just a little help.
    5) Curse on lousy pickpocket (if successful, good luck ) is going to save you a lot more and deal more damage overall than if you had an md+9 and no curse's..
    6) It's fucking sexy.
    7) ty bb.

Also, keep your shell+8, don't go fp+9. AP isn't THAT important. I'm a defensive rogue, I believe in tanking 3 warriors, killing them eventually and surviving as opposed to killing 1 and dying, running back to try again. Defense and Mana is your friend

edit: in order of my choices for raum's in main hand;
    raum+chd > raum+md9 > raum+dv > raum+sherion

I agree with Danny
    I personal LOVE CHD im tryin to get my hands on one im my server.
    CHD-8 is a lot better than a DV-8
    With CHD u get Elemental, Club Def , and resistances.

if i were to get one of these weapons i would go with Raum+CHD
    i think the Raum ur talking about is the one that cancels pots which is really sick.

And i had a Dv 8 and PD 7, DV did alright, but i noticed i could just sell it and get a shard 8 and 2 pieces of chittin 8. Which i have atm and i like a lot better than a DV 8. If u can get a CHD 8 get it cuz its is probly the best off-hand wep that and a PD.

PS: Sword Def dont mean shit best sword is the new sword which not many have. Then u got mirage sword only bps would have that and the bps who carry that got low on HP. There is also a Personal Sword, but not many ppl got that. Club def is way more important than Sword def.

md +9 and chd +8
    md for raw ap
    chd for res, club def and looks :P

german

for me md9 and raum is the best chose, no need think[/b]
    +1

If u can get a CHD 8 get it cuz its is probly the best off-hand wep that and a PD.[/b]
    good thing i made one then :P
    ty all for you input i have gone to the raum and the chd for now and it seems to be sick only if i can grow some nuts and throw the lpp raum on for 8.....

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast