Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Best Warrior weapon for a Lvl 80?

This is a discussion on Best Warrior weapon for a Lvl 80? within the Class Questions and Tips forums, part of the Game Questions & Tips category; Well i have a lvl 80 warrior, full str rest hp. And i will like to know what weapon is ...
Page: 1

Well i have a lvl 80 warrior, full str rest hp. And i will like to know what weapon is better, between raptor+8, hb+7, avedon+7, ii+8 or somenthing between those prices.

I dont want answers like: RAPTOR FTW!!!!! or HB CUZ IT LOOKS SEXY!!! pls this is somenthing serious

auditurbo4

if u can combo go with the avedon, if ure combo is descent go with the rappy or ii
    the hb +7 though is wicked because its SEXY

R.I.P Impulsive Senior Member jaspreet's Avatar

lvl 80 i prefer Raptor 8. But it depends a lot on your server..for servers like Girakon, Carnac, Akara etc. i would use Raptor 8. Ares, Bera etc i would use something like II +8 because of the def. i guess.

EXP Extraordinaire Senior Member HeavensReject's Avatar

hb 7 is fuking total crap for a lvl 80 as would be an avedon 7. for ur server u need avedon 8, hb 8, rappy 9etc but im guessing thats out of ur price range.

so i would say out of the things u listed raptor 8 is ur best bet. if ur combo with club is good and u like that more then get excep ii 8 if u can. or maybe tota 8 hanguk 8 dual wield would be gg also.

as of right now avedon +8 is best +8 weapon for warriors in this game. (obviously it wont be when these cursed weapons from expansion get to +8 )

but yeah if u cant afford ave 8 just get ii 8 or rappy 8

Haveyouseenmybeartibbers? Senior Member JDizzle's Avatar

screw raptor +8, gogo glave +9 XD

Popcorn maker :D Senior Member camisita's Avatar

hb 7 is fuking total crap for a lvl 80 as would be an avedon 7. for ur server u need avedon 8, hb 8, rappy 9etc but im guessing thats out of ur price range.

so i would say out of the things u listed raptor 8 is ur best bet. if ur combo with club is good and u like that more then get excep ii 8 if u can. or maybe tota 8 hanguk 8 dual wield would be gg also. <-- no

as of right now avedon +8 is best +8 weapon for warriors in this game. (obviously it wont be when these cursed weapons from expansion get to +8 )

but yeah if u cant afford ave 8 just get ii 8 or rappy 8[/b]
    hes playing diez, that means CS, so 2 1h weapons will be like 300 dmg on the priest.

on older servers (with cs, rare weapon defenses) go for axe/club weapons, spears are way too common (altho a rappy+9 might be an option for insane ap)

screw raptor +8, gogo glave +9 XD[/b]
    thats not a bad idea

Or another option is 2h giga+8 xD, nearly same ap as avedon+7,hb+7 and have better bonus than avedon

El Gran Tanke Senior Member gimmecookiesnao's Avatar

ii +9 or gig axe +9 spear def every where

when his options are+7, I don&#39;t think hes rich enough for unique +8 and +9 weapons. h34r:

tommyleonghk

well....a 2hd giga+8 would be nice coz it has decent ap and great bonuses... if not... an avedon+8 would be better but from the list that you give... i would go for avedon+7 coz its one of the best axes you can ever find ingame...raptors and iis are way too overrated and hbs are more of a BP&#39;s weapon

If u decide to get avedon+7 or any weapon dont have the same range as raptor, get a raptor+7 they the best weapon for chasing people.

SoullessOne

Well i have a lvl 80 warrior, full str rest hp. And i will like to know what weapon is better, between raptor+8, hb+7, avedon+7, ii+8 or somenthing between those prices.[/b]
    Seems like ppl cant read, He gave his options so i dont understand why u list weapons that are out of his range. Back on the post.....

Six months ago i made myself this same question, and i tested btw a lot of these weapons, I tested for a full month switching btw raptor +8 (mine), Avedon +7(mine), Murky spear+7/Impact+8 (mines), HB+7 (mine), II+8 (from a BP friend) and a giga +8 (from another friend). I tested everywere... arena, dummies and cz, and the results were at the end of the month (in my opinion)

Raptor+8 = II+8 > Giga +8 > HB+7 = Avedon +7 > Murky/impact +7/+8

So i gave back the II and the Giga since they werent mine, sold the HB to buy another RoC, and kept the Raptor +8 as main weapon, the Avedon +7 as a back up, and the murky/Impact for Bosses like Deva.

Why i picked the raptor: got the biggest AP, big damage in most of the characters (not everyone is running with spear def always on), RANGE (something most of the ppl seems to forget), had the Avedon +7 in case i find someone with spear def, and II+8 and Giga+8 werent mine hehehe :P Anyway, Giga +8 is out of the price range of the others, and 300 HP/MP more or less are not that important for a warrior lvl 80 with 6k+ Hp base so forget that one.

PS: with the expansion i got my personal sword and its +6 so far. Next month ill go for +7 and if it goes ok we can say bye bye to the avedon as the back up weapon

xstep

Seems like ppl cant read, He gave his options so i dont understand why u list weapons that are out of his range. Back on the post.....

Six months ago i made myself this same question, and i tested btw a lot of these weapons, I tested for a full month switching btw raptor +8 (mine), Avedon +7(mine), Murky spear+7/Impact+8 (mines), HB+7 (mine), II+8 (from a BP friend) and a giga +8 (from another friend). I tested everywere... arena, dummies and cz, and the results were at the end of the month (in my opinion)

So i gave back the II and the Giga since they werent mine, sold the HB to buy another RoC, and kept the Raptor +8 as main weapon, the Avedon +7 as a back up, and the murky/Impact for Bosses like Deva.

Why i picked the raptor: got the biggest AP, big damage in most of the characters (not everyone is running with spear def always on), RANGE (something most of the ppl seems to forget), had the Avedon +7 in case i find someone with spear def, and II+8 and Giga+8 werent mine hehehe :P Anyway, Giga +8 is out of the price range of the others, and 300 HP/MP more or less are not that important for a warrior lvl 80 with 6k+ Hp base so forget that one.

PS: with the expansion i got my personal sword and its +6 so far. Next month ill go for +7 and if it goes ok we can say bye bye to the avedon as the back up weapon [/b]
    i agree with u

R.I.P Impulsive Senior Member jaspreet's Avatar

Like i said in the beginning, go Raptor 8. If you can spend a little bit more money, try for a Exp Raptor 8 or Exp II 8

PS: with the expansion i got my personal sword and its +6 so far. Next month ill go for +7 and if it goes ok we can say bye bye to the avedon as the back up weapon [/b]
    Best post so far thanks for the info

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast