Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Like Tree2Likes

Mage ardream

This is a discussion on Mage ardream within the Class Questions and Tips forums, part of the Game Questions & Tips category; i want to open ard mage, my budget is 25gb i know its low but thats wat i have right ...
Page: 1

Default Mage ardream

i want to open ard mage, my budget is 25gb i know its low but thats wat i have right now.

idk if i can make a good mage but i dont know if i can make any good class with this budget.

i tought of this build tell me wat u think:

chaotic7
    dual imir1
    old skelly belt
    old ep
    old mage earring + old sse
    dd crimson+6/7
    set crimson+7

now idk if i should add here a DS+6/7 because of the str, but i know that i cant survive much without it,

tell me wat build u would go, or if i should go glacier.

also, if u have idea for other class that can make better with this gear, tell me

thx a head barak

O_o Senior Member

You better get more money.. I had a Mage like 1 year ago with wayyy better items and yet all the baba rogue were 1-2 hitting me when I had parasite on me..

And also your DMG won't be high enough with those items.

But if you still wanna try it, use what you wrote, and gl

well, i guess u r right, but when thinking about it with this budget no matter wat class ill go i will get 1-2 hitted from the babas

and also thats why ill get chaotic+dd helm so ill be with a lot of dd like 28-30

O_o Senior Member

Quote Originally Posted by barakdaniel View Post
    well, i guess u r right, but when thinking about it with this budget no matter wat class ill go i will get 1-2 hitted from the babas

and also thats why ill get chaotic+dd helm so ill be with a lot of dd like 28-30
    I had oasis 8, gb, and dd helmet +7, with dual shio +2, EP +1, dual CE +2, and yet I got owned very easy with duffs, ofc that w.o duffs I was like undefeatable, could take like 2-3 ppl on me, but with duff it's sux..

idk on what serv u playing but on euko for 25gb u can buy srsly nice itmes and for sure u can get staff+8.
    in ardream matters damage so ful mp and staff+8 or suport so mage with ds+8 and u rock.For me i have ds+8 so mostly if not debuffed i cant be killed:P

He Is talking about cwest.

Any ways, Nothing is permant... We are talking about merchant items... you cant try it if it goes well, great... if not just sell it and try another class ... while selling and buying try to do some resells .

gl

El Shaddai Senior Member zecabr's Avatar

First off all forget imir's+1 go for old imir's for now, cant really do any dmg if ur dead, also forget DS as crimson build coz there wouldnt be points left for HP, could do a linen build with ds but u'd need a dd cap for that or at least Iron Set. If u play smart as in not rushing in to get duffed and 1 hitted u can do good with that stuff, save the imir's+1 money and buy a Iron Neck or even a ep+2 ( less dd but higher hp and i believe ep+2 is way cheaper ? ) not into market right now.

As in for the gear get a 2nd old sse and do 160 int 51 str 143 mp, ull blade like 250 with old imir's and u'll still be able to survive rogues while parasited if u hp pot in the right time since most of them cant do spike thrust asap, and get a good rogue to support ya.

edit: my movie is abit old but it has been made in crimson set+7 / crimson dd+7 / old's and a chaotic+7 for example.
    JDizzle and wargrim like this.

Jak's RL bro Senior Member keys's Avatar

listen to zeca although I say go ice, I mean the effect of lightning is nice but Ardream is filled with RoL's anyways... and last time I played ice was MUCH cheaper than light, for staff and rings. Work up a good neck first, stick with a skele belt (nice gr) until you get like shio +2s and maybe an oasis +8, then get a belt -> shio +3's -> CE +2's > IB > Crimson +8's... This is all according to old prices but gl

well i think u guys talking about budgets of money im not even close to, but thx any way

zecca doesnt know nothing about mage, he doesnt know how to save me in pk! <3 u zeccy

El Shaddai Senior Member zecabr's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by barakdaniel View Post
    well i think u guys talking about budgets of money im not even close to, but thx any way
    did ya even read what i said? basically im telling you that ur gear is more than enough to get some fun in ard, either as ice or light i just preffer light coz u can still use ice skill's to slow down ppl and stun aswell when needed, as in about the gear my only tip is to go for old imir's instead of imir's+1 and use that spare money to resell/make money somehow to get an Iron Neck/Ep+2 at first, then u should upgrade rest of ur gear. I'd keep earring's last tho since old sse's are pretty good and resists arent ur biggest problem right now.

zecabr know what he is talking about
    but you can also try fully support mage with dread shield and lobo hammer
    cheap starter gear like dual old rols, dual old sse, old skele belt, old elemental pendant but you need dread shield +7 and lobo hammer +7
    about armors, with Crystal (fullplate) set +8/15hp your defense will be nice (around 940ac unbuffed) but your health will be low (around 2200hp unbuffed), so you will survive malice/torment, but not parasite
    with Linen (halfplate) set +8/15hp your stats will be most balanced, around 850ac and 2750hp unbuffed, you can also increase your hp and/or ac with defensive pathos gloves, valky set, wings (then around 5200hp with undy and around 1200ac with 300ac buff, not bad i think)
    but truth is, you need more money to enjoy PK these days
    you will sux with this gear in USKO, you will rock with this gear in EUKO

O_o Senior Member

Nah in Ardream your cosper items should be with hp only, that's the best.

well because zecaa is very expirenced with ard mages i think ill go with his opinion, so for now i should go like this:
    crimson set7
    dd7 / 6
    oasis+7/8
    old uniques (old ep, old sse's, old imirs, old skeleton)

and with rest resells....

and i should get ep+2 / IN asap

ill try that out

Mes

As ligthing mage in Europa i got 1800 hp, 550ac and 35dd. The biggest problem for me are sins with jamadar. Should i exchange dragon wings for 50 ac or 300hp?

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast