What to get next/improve

This is a discussion on What to get next/improve within the Class Questions and Tips forums, part of the Game Questions & Tips category; Im looking to see what I can improve next on my archer, It is currently level 74, im trying to ...
Page: 1

Banned

Im looking to see what I can improve next on my archer, It is currently level 74, im trying to level it up to 80 I know that will help with the stats as well.

Items:
    Fire Rain Winforce +7

Shell Set +8 [+5 rebirth]

2x Howling Roosters +0
    Priest Pendant +2
    Elf Belt +2
    2x Rings Of Life +1

LeBeau

IMO you should get dex 16 earrings and with the HRs money try to upgrade eiither pp or atleast one rol. Also i would consider using another bow until you are higher lvl and can afford the AC loss.

Banned

IMO you should get dex 16 earrings and with the HRs money try to upgrade eiither pp or atleast one rol. Also i would consider using another bow until you are higher lvl and can afford the AC loss.[/b]
    Yeah the 16/3 dex earrings i think definately will be the next step, however on ares they are very expensive thank you for the reply.

Tampon

keep the bow
    get 16 earrings
    get pp +3
    and fp set +9

HamDude Senior Member thenerd1o2's Avatar

FP+9 would be niice - might consider going for one Elf Ring+3 plus go for dual SE+3 ?? belt/weapon/necklace are aight

bhupinder

since ur playing ares keep the shell 8 but try to get more dex accessories. get rid of 1 rol and get a elf +3, and make that pp +3. keep the earrings but what u should consider is getting a chit +8 set and getting some +9 pieces. If +9 is out of the question get like +8 rebirth chitin, etc.