DCZ

This is a discussion on DCZ within the Class Questions and Tips forums, part of the Game Questions & Tips category; My current gear is: +7 Chitin Set +7 Dual Shards +2 Dual Rols +1 Glass Belt +0 Iron Neck +3 ...
Page: 1

My current gear is:
    +7 Chitin Set
    +7 Dual Shards
    +2 Dual Rols
    +1 Glass Belt
    +0 Iron Neck
    +3 Bronze Earring
    +1 SSE

These accessories are taken off of my priest (obviously) and they serve me very well (Can tank 4 rouges). Unfortunately I only have 1.1k ap with these items so it takes longer to get kills and harder to KS. What can I improve? I have 15gbs (Ares), and I will soon have 25gbs+.

My current gear is:
    +7 Chitin Set
    +7 Dual Shards
    +2 Dual Rols
    +1 Glass Belt
    +0 Iron Neck
    +3 Bronze Earring
    +1 SSE

These accessories are taken off of my priest (obviously) and they serve me very well (Can tank 4 rouges). Unfortunately I only have 1.1k ap with these items so it takes longer to get kills and harder to KS. What can I improve? I have 15gbs (Ares), and I will soon have 25gbs+.[/b]
    Trade the iron neck for wp+2 bro, then maybe change your earings for say EME +1 and 16/3 dex earing. You gain overal ac and alot more ap, while gaining resistence in the process. I suppose you could sell 1 rol +2 maybe go down to rol+2 and rol+1 then change 1 shard for a +8?

HamDude Senior Member thenerd1o2's Avatar

from your uniqeus your using i can tll your a INT priest so IN > WP+2/3 for a INT priest - keep the IN - get maybe dual RE since you dont have resist at all unless from ROL !! and maybe better daggers and chitin along the way im sure you know what weapon and armor you`ll need !! that what i can say - if your wlling to use something besides IN - sure get a PP+2/3 or WP+1/2 and dual ROL are just awesome

get dual shards+8 ofc and buy dual re+0/+1 (they r cheap) keep be and sse when u want to tank :lol:
    u have very low ap for ares but i can play with 900ap asasin and i dont have problem in vs or ks

its all about skills

and sell that glass+1 its useless

Priest_gabber

My current gear is:
    +7 Chitin Set
    +7 Dual Shards
    +2 Dual Rols
    +1 Glass Belt
    +0 Iron Neck
    +3 Bronze Earring
    +1 SSE

These accessories are taken off of my priest (obviously) and they serve me very well (Can tank 4 rouges). Unfortunately I only have 1.1k ap with these items so it takes longer to get kills and harder to KS. What can I improve? I have 15gbs (Ares), and I will soon have 25gbs+.[/b]
    do you wanna keep ur priest jewels or are you willing to trade them for rogue ones?

and start with uppin ur daggers

xstep

dual cleavers +9 or shard +8 / re +1/+2 with eme +1/+2 , sell glass belt buy skeleton belt, and u will need +8 chitin armors and dd helmet , and sell the IN and buy WP+2/+3

16/3 ear, cleavers 9

I will not sell or trade any of my uniques. I will only buy new earrings, armor, and weps. Maybe a Wp+1/2

bhupinder

sell neck and get iron belt also get wp +2. Another thing you can do is get +8 chitins and better daggers. Go for +8 md then when u have some money get dual cleaver +9

HamDude Senior Member thenerd1o2's Avatar

i say for now - get better armor/daggers - maybe FP+9/chitin+8(tho i prefer FP) with dual MD+8/shard+8/cleaver+9 !! after that get dual RE+1/2 and you`ll be good to go. get the daggers 1st ofc -MD+8 is cheap in Ares as i last checked

since u have so much hp u could get dv 7 or somthing
    wp+2 and dex based ears will boost ur ap too

ilanus

dual cleavers +9 or shard +8 / re +1/+2 with eme +1/+2 , sell glass belt buy skeleton belt, and u will need +8 chitin armors and dd helmet , and sell the IN and buy WP+2/+3[/b]
    i agree its will be the best for you!
    you from israel btw?