DCZ 59 Mage

This is a discussion on DCZ 59 Mage within the Class Questions and Tips forums, part of the Game Questions & Tips category; What stat and skill build would be good for a dcz mage, and whats funniest/best light/ice/mage in dcz? and what ...
Page: 1

Ainelover

What stat and skill build would be good for a dcz mage, and whats funniest/best light/ice/mage in dcz?

and what staff to what build would be good ?

Priest_gabber

i would go light or ice crystal build, pick a biffrost staff and get crystals
    but yeh cant tell really wihtout ur budget

and server...

ILoveYouToo

The ED staffs are nice for DCZ but a bit overpriced atm. Elixers require entirely too much INT so for light i would go elysium and ice go garp.

Go for Crimson build as a Light Mage. If you can get a +8 ED Light Staff (Forget name of the staff) or get a +8 Elysium.

if you have a large budget and wanna have fun go paper fire mage!
    get iron set+0 or higher, SSE+2 or higher, Flame Rings+1 or higher, Lycaon Staff+8 or higher, DD-SD-CD-AD-SD armor (DD25 is a must) and armor +9 (HP). have a few talia as well. if u can, get a CS+0 though this is only useful when being chased by many warriors. Trust me you'll have a blast pwning every single person that comes in front of you.

Myself i got 2xFR+2, 2xSSE+3, Iron Set +1, Lycaon Staff +8.5 and every single special defense armor and there isn't one player in ardream that can beat me. at least not in Beramus. few times when i VS very strong BPs i lose... but who doesn't right?

The second funniest build would be crystal build. better to get a +9 set and elysium +8. same accs and get special armor defense aswell. a lot of people don't know the importance of such armor. also instead of FR get ImirRing +2 or higher. and work on your combo because blading the hell out of people is what you'll be doing.

if you don't have the budget to get this, then go for crimson 8, elysium 7, glass belt, EP+(as high as possible) and get either imir rings or rols