DCZ Archer C-West

This is a discussion on DCZ Archer C-West within the Class Questions and Tips forums, part of the Game Questions & Tips category; Hi, Ive just satrted DCZ archer and i want to know what items are best for me. Atm i have: ...
Page: 1

Hi, Ive just satrted DCZ archer and i want to know what items are best for me.

Atm i have:
    Chit +7
    IB+7
    PP+0
    Rest quests

I have about 5gb atm and hoping to get more soon.

Would should I aim for getting first?

i would go for ib 8 next, although it is probly too much for wat money u got now, but still i would keep saving for it

elf belt or judicous belt is probably in your price range though if u really want to get something now

HamDude Senior Member thenerd1o2's Avatar

1st get the elf belt as said above - then id go for maybe dual SE. i might consider trading the PP for a AoD+1 if you dont have low mana ofc. !! IB is just too much money to aim for with your price range so leave it for the end after getting Elf Rings but if you guys dont have these rings on C-west id go for maybe kek+2/3(they must be cheap)

In c-west elf belt is about 3gb more expensive, do you think i should get another gb and buy judicious or keep saving for elf?

7t7t7t

i suggest:

Fp+8 or better with enough points spent for DD chitin helmet (considering that 90% ardreamers are sins - usually )

forget pp+0. Go buy Wp. PP is good only at +2 or higher +.
    Elf belt is a must.
    About earrings, SE any+. Considering that earrings's ac doens't really makes a big difference...U should try to bring them higher as possible in order to max dex. so SE are better then others.

About rings...somthing that pump your def, hp and dex ....let's say a rol.
    Consider to buy even a kekury ring any + ( ..possibly +3 ) if there are many mages ..so that u can use 1 rol + 1 kekury ring to pump ap and elem resistances and u still have decent ac due to 50 rol ac

Wp+rol+keku ring + royal guantlet (30lr) should ensure you enough lr not to be stunned almost always.
    About ice....well try to party always with a mage..possibly ice based...and ask him ice immunity. So u compensate your lack of ice res....and then he can always tp u away....when u're closed to be gangbanged.

Thanks for repy, but first off, I wont be able to afford ROL :P but thanks for other ideas!
    Keep em coming

zrocker0404

with ur budget i'd say:

Judi belt: some resists good dex, no AC tho
    earings: SE or EME+0
    Stick with PP for AC or maybe go to WP for more AC
    Keks will probably be best to start out with, some resist and dex, will eventually was a Rol and some other things
    and for DCZ DD+6/7 is a must
    IB+8 would help alot too but thats alot for u

Thanks, yeah im sticking with PP, and getting jud belt first, DD, kek rings then gonna work on bow or armour.