DCZ Archer...need attack calculator

This is a discussion on DCZ Archer...need attack calculator within the Class Questions and Tips forums, part of the Game Questions & Tips category; Looks like I will have 2 dex +9 ears 2 Kekrings+3 Elfbelt Wp+0 Chitin 8/15 full set Iron Bow+8 I ...
Page: 1

brastel

Looks like I will have

2 dex +9 ears
    2 Kekrings+3
    Elfbelt
    Wp+0
    Chitin 8/15 full set
    Iron Bow+8

I am contemplating making a dcz archer and was wondering what kind of AP/ AC I would have going in at 59...whether wolfed or not.

Am also thinking about getting rid of the wp+0 and going pp+1 or 2. I kinda like the resists from the wp and kek ring combo, however, so don`t know if I am going to go with the PPs. I dont have a ton of coin, maybe 5gbs or so to throw around for additional items so I may pick up a PP+1,2 to switch off anyway, just wondering what kind of char I can put together.

Thanks for the help.

dizz123

maybe 1500ap or so go fp+8 and stat 82in hp instead of 92 and put extra 10points in dex and u could see 1600

brastel

maybe 1500ap or so go fp+8 and stat 82in hp instead of 92 and put extra 10points in dex and u could see 1600[/b]

Hmm that sounds good thanks. I never really hung out in ardream...would it be fun running around with stats like that? lol

Unr4ted

no go assasin and own every one thats fun

brastel

no go assasin and own every one thats fun [/b]

Yeah, I know what you mean, but everyone does do that hehe and archer is just a totally different character. I relish the fact that I can out annoy other characters, and in a solid party be a great piece of a puzzle to take on all comers. If you really want to piss off an archer, kill him, at least a good one. We love the fact that we wont let you close enough, or are good enough to not get killed. Dont get me wrong, killing is fun, but there are other aspects of the gameplay on archer that make it just as much fun for me.

dizz123

Yeah, I know what you mean, but everyone does do that hehe and archer is just a totally different character. I relish the fact that I can out annoy other characters, and in a solid party be a great piece of a puzzle to take on all comers. If you really want to piss off an archer, kill him, at least a good one. We love the fact that we wont let you close enough, or are good enough to not get killed. Dont get me wrong, killing is fun, but there are other aspects of the gameplay on archer that make it just as much fun for me.[/b]
    when i was 59 in adream i kill'd mostly anyone who tried to come out of the orc base simple as that, and geting all the kills b/c of range pwn's with big ap and can all char's are 2 hitters with out buffs so free nps

sirkill

hum well i have a lv59 dcz archer in ronark and i have chitin+8 set, pp+2, ib+8, dual 16 3 ears, rings, and belt and my stats are 90hp 224dex(+175), when i scroll up and ready to pk i have 1710 ap so i would guess you would have around 200ap less then me, so ur looking at anywhere between 1500-1550 ap id say

This formula is almost dead on.

http://www.geocities.com/epark/knightonlin...gue-archer.html

To calculate your attack, use the following formula (courtesy of Phobos on KnightsUnited.com):

Non-master attack = (0.00044293 * level * AP * DEX) + 3
    Master attack = (0.00047122 * level * AP * DEX) + 3
    Those formulas are not exact but they're very close. With Strength of Wolf, your attack goes up by 20%[/b]

brastel

Thanks for all who replied to the topic and sorry I dont get to check up on it much because of work.