seems I can't create a poll but nevermind, here we go..
I want to hear oppinion which of these builds you would chose for Carnac West DCZ (the one with shitloads of rogues and duffers). Don't wanna hear you saying like "get FP's+9, chitins+9". Only chose between listed combinations + some comment why you would do that. Only thing I need to figure out is armor. The rest is set: SSE / WE, EP+2 / IN, Skeleton belt, dual Ring of Magic, Dread shield +7, lycaon hammer+6.
now the important part >> ARMOR
1) chitin set +8, combined with dd helmet +7
2) chitin set +8 (just pauldron at +4rev), combined with dd helmet+7
3) full plate set +8, combined with dd helmet +6/+7 and +8 chitin gauntlets
4) goblin chitin pauldron combined with fp +8 parts and dd helmet +6/+7
5) goblin chitin pauldron combined with chitins +8 and dd helmet +7
6) any other build that you think it is worth chosing except going for +9 items
looking forward for as many replies as possible...
no spam please