thinking about making a glacier mage

This is a discussion on thinking about making a glacier mage within the Class Questions and Tips forums, part of the Game Questions & Tips category; i am thinking of making a glacier mage with a +7 oasis staff, +7 crystal and anough points to use ...
Page: 1

mellowman

i am thinking of making a glacier mage with a +7 oasis staff, +7 crystal and anough points to use that stuff and the rest into health. when i get more money i will get + 8 crystal and staff. is this a good or bad idea.

mellowman

help pls

Banned

i am thinking of making a glacier mage with a +7 oasis staff, +7 crystal and anough points to use that stuff and the rest into health. when i get more money i will get + 8 crystal and staff. is this a good or bad idea.[/b]
    I wouldnt really recommend crystal +7 :/ even +8 is lackin in the ac area especially for a support mage where ur prime targets are high ac + hp maybe crystals +8? but i think in your situation crimson +7 would be cheapest + best situation for you

slow rate will be rather low but over all oasis is decent support + dmg staff should try a Glacier erenion its got a much higher slow rate and a bit more hp but its minus 7 DD so... but hey rogue cant hit you if he cant catch you if you can afford even shios +0... they will help you alot and try get a DD and maybe go crimson build for cheap crimson dd 15 ^^

mellowman

I wouldnt really recommend crystal +7 :/ even +8 is lackin in the ac area especially for a support mage where ur prime targets are high ac + hp maybe crystals +8? but i think in your situation crimson +7 would be cheapest + best situation for you

slow rate will be rather low but over all oasis is decent support + dmg staff should try a Glacier erenion its got a much higher slow rate and a bit more hp but its minus 7 DD so... but hey rogue cant hit you if he cant catch you if you can afford even shios +0... they will help you alot and try get a DD and maybe go crimson build for cheap crimson dd 15 ^^[/b]
    k thanks =)

Quote Originally Posted by mellowman View Post
    k thanks =)
    ice is no good too many tableeditors.