Dcz Bp Build

This is a discussion on Dcz Bp Build within the Class Questions and Tips forums, part of the Game Questions & Tips category; Lvl 59 BP Priest Stat 1|| Stat 2 208 str|| 228 STR 80 HP|| 60 HP 76 INT|| 76 INT ...
Page: 1

paperownz

Lvl 59 BP Priest
    Stat 1|| Stat 2
    208 str|| 228 STR
    80 HP|| 60 HP
    76 INT|| 76 INT
    2x ROL+0|| 2x ROL+0
    2x Opal Earring+1|| 2x Opal+1 or WE+0
    HB+7|| HB+7
    Fabric Set+8 (15strx5)|| Fabric Set+8 (15strx5)
    Skele or Kek Belt|| Skele belt+0 or Kek Belt
    WP+0|| WP+0
    2x Pathos Ap|| <Same
    2x Pathos Def Rogue|| < Same

Would Like to know both of those stat base hp/mana(if possible) Ac.. Also Base AP. If possible AP with book (15 str sc and WES <<if able to find it) TY.

Any Suggestion?

DeHealer

My guess..
    Stat 1 Hp Unbuffed around 1.4-1.5k (What type or Valk armors u use?)
    Mana Roughly 1.8k
    AC Around 500
    Ap 1.5-1.6k
    Stat 2 Hp Unbuffed around 1.3-1.4k (What type or Valk armors u use?)
    Mana Roughly 1.8k
    AC Around 500
    Ap 1.7-1.8k

paperownz

the ac u guess is it with buff or unbuff? And i more likey to use ac valk or mixed up.

roc>rol imo

aka Manipulation Senior Member KungPaoChicken's Avatar

roc>rol imo[/b]
    dcz bp needs the ac. if you have armor set8,ii7 and decent accesories you should already have good ap. dcz need the ac and hp more than ap

Haveyouseenmybeartibbers? Senior Member JDizzle's Avatar

u wont get anywhere near 1.8k ap with an hb +7 with using rols ^^, i had 1799 ap with an hb +4 rb, full paper set +8, roc +1/ iron neck/ glass belt/ quest ring, and dual quest earrings ^^

in this case, if your going to use rols, i would advise you going 228 str, 76 int,
    your items should be:

skelly belt
    wp
    rol +0
    rol +0
    we +0
    we +0

the reason behind getting we over opal earrings, is the resistances, you willneed this A LOT, and by having THESE items, the resistance bonus you gain will be EXTREMELY helpful and balance out nicely, your resistance will be 50 fr, 60 gr and 70 lr, which is great for ardream, a skelly belt is perfect for ardream, as all people there mainly use, club, spears and daggars. very rarely do you see a warrior with an axe or a sword, but it is possible, and a few archers here and their ( latley a lot cuz of koxp :S)

but these accessoires should be your focus on what to get, an then work on getting +1 wp, and +1 we and a +9 str set of armor.

and lastly, i would make sure ur debuffer and have a good shield ( dread shield preferably +7)

dcz bp needs the ac. if you have armor set8,ii7 and decent accesories you should already have good ap. dcz need the ac and hp more than ap[/b]
    Foverin+0 is a balance of both, a Foverin+1 can bring in some nice results but it costs a bit more than Roc/rol.

The added Dex also helps with R Hits against every class except for rogues (Proven fact that dex = accuracy/dodge)

paperownz

I like jdizzle idea. Umm realy not sure about forv+0.