DCZ BP Help

This is a discussion on DCZ BP Help within the Class Questions and Tips forums, part of the Game Questions & Tips category; My current gear is 2x Warrior Earring Warrior Pendant Iron Belt 2x Foverin HB+6 (Will be +7 soon) 1x +8 ...
Page: 1

My current gear is

2x Warrior Earring
    Warrior Pendant
    Iron Belt
    2x Foverin
    HB+6 (Will be +7 soon)
    1x +8 Fabric str
    2x +8 fabric hp
    Paper Goblin Pads
    Paper DD Helm+6

So a couple questions:
    1) Should I go for 190 str, or 174? My ap feels a little low, so Im not sure
    2) Shields wise, is ss+6 fine?
    3) Any changes I should make to my gear? Server is C-West

PartyRingz

Sell the SS +6 and try buy a DS if you have the cash, being paper you're going to need to defence when you get anal fucked.

around 180-190 should be fine with you're armour/weapon and uniques combined, but that HB needs to goto +7 sooner rather than later, thus giving you more HP stats instead of wasting in STR.

Other than that, you're looking good, resists will be nice i guess due to WE's and WP...

I dont have the ss+6 now, but I dont think I can get a dread any time soon. And yea, the hb should be +7 soon.

My current gear is

2x Warrior Earring
    Warrior Pendant
    Iron Belt
    2x Foverin
    HB+6 (Will be +7 soon)
    1x +8 Fabric str
    2x +8 fabric hp
    Paper Goblin Pads
    Paper DD Helm+6
    So a couple questions:
    1) Should I go for 190 str, or 174? My ap feels a little low, so Im not sure
    2) Shields wise, is ss+6 fine?
    3) Any changes I should make to my gear? Server is C-West[/b]
    SS+6, i wouldnt bother...i would mainly get a +6...you need a shield for gangbangs and itll protect you well when youre running away from a group of warriors and sins...and its also got decent resists

;-)

as far as accessories go, i would get a higher + wp...at least a +2, either that or an IN over the WP+0...

if you have a hb+7, then 174 str should be good enough...i think youll gain about 150hp with the 16 extra points you can put into HP....if you can get a higher grade WP or IN, then i would consider 190 str

HamDude Senior Member thenerd1o2's Avatar

heres what you need to do - go for WP+1/2 keep the Foverin over RoC cuz you`ll need the AC - try upgrading`em after the WP+1. wouldnt go for IN since you have IB its enough at DCZ/RLB plus IN is over ratted - you got a HB+7 which is the best weapon for a DCZ priest !! as for the sheild id go for DS+5(atleast) along with an Impact+7/8.
    get a Str and HP set for tanking/with party(fullhealer behind put on your Str set) !! and yes go for 190Str 78int(incase you went +9fabrics) and rest into HP.

heres what you need to do - go for WP+1/2 keep the Foverin over RoC cuz you`ll need the AC - try upgrading`em after the WP+1. wouldnt go for IN since you have IB its enough at DCZ/RLB plus IN is over ratted - you got a HB+7 which is the best weapon for a DCZ priest !! as for the sheild id go for DS+5(atleast) along with an Impact+7/8.
    get a Str and HP set for tanking/with party(fullhealer behind put on your Str set) !! and yes go for 190Str 78int(incase you went +9fabrics) and rest into HP.[/b]
    LIES!!! HB +8 is better :lol: :lol:

+1 to all of this, just with 1 exception... don't go 78 int as long as u don't get a pauldron +9 :P restat is not that expensive at 59

LIES!!! HB +8 is better :lol: :lol:[/b]
    I sold my hb+8 to get most of this gear, not getting another for a while

And after I get my shield and 1h weapon, I will get a wp+1. Also with 174 str that would be another 200hp or so, with 16ac which always helps, so thats what Ill do.

qoop

keep ur int on basic 70 as long as u use goblin pads and use tailas 100% of time in pvp its best thing u can do on paper for getting a bit more ac and u can switch them however needed
    tailas ftw !

HamDude Senior Member thenerd1o2's Avatar

hmm fabric pants+8 needs 72 so all im askin for is 4 more points into INT !! however if he kept using goblin armor along with talia that would hes AP shit why ? Talia and goblin armor adds 50 more AC than fabric+8 !! and more resist((what you need for resist is WP+1/2 plus 1xWE and Fov for Ardream)) sure but you only get 10 Str from that bulid which means your gonna have to go full Str build but that would fuck up your HP !! for that this build would suck at Ardream unless you have godly uniques/weapon !!
    hope you got what im trying to say