¿Krowaz +6SET > Complete +8SET?

This is a discussion on ¿Krowaz +6SET > Complete +8SET? within the Class Questions and Tips forums, part of the Game Questions & Tips category; Help plz =) for lvl 83 mage =) LIGHT / ICE...
Page: 1

Default ¿Krowaz +6SET > Complete +8SET?

Help plz =)

for lvl 83 mage =) LIGHT / ICE

Sergeant Senior Member AlwaysDown's Avatar

Krowaz set becuase the stats are simply ridiculous

krowaz +6? x_x omfg ok i gona sell all complete T_T

krowaz set is better really?

I'm not some sort of pro mage but imo krowaz+6 set is better then shells8 on any class. But if I were you i'd ask those leet mages you see in game/forums just to make sure.

i'd go for completes +8 , as for me i think krowaz are useless till +7 , cus the stats that its requires is a bit higher , wearing completes u'll get some extra-stats. + when you switch def weapons (like dd, spear ,club etcet) you wont loose the bonus unlike krowaz.(set-bonus)

Quote Originally Posted by PendexO View Post
    i'd go for completes +8 , as for me i think krowaz are useless till +7 , cus the stats that its requires is a bit higher , wearing completes u'll get some extra-stats. + when you switch def weapons (like dd, spear ,club etcet) you wont loose the bonus unlike krowaz.(set-bonus)
    Oh right.. forgot about the bonus thingy since i'm used to be playing warrior and don't switch armors. Pend is right, keep the +8 completes for now and farm as much as you can untill you can afford +7 krowaz. I completely forgot about the krowaz seal aswell.

TNM

Almost everyone has more than 136mp with 160int so the point difference is only noticed in those full hp situations (where the complete would be better if you grab an ed staff)
    You don't lose any bonus as complete because it doesn't give one, but yeah you get to keep the extra 5-10health in the situation where krowaz' hp setbonus is low.
    Krowaz is better balanced/all-round imo.
    Complete can only be slightly better in those few fights where you have to put alot of weap def so your max hp will be lower with krowaz
    Still the def with krowaz parts will be a tad higher, which i myself kinda prefer.
    So it kinda comes down to HP VS Def+mana+res etc.

Anyhow i'd only get +7 krowaz if the rest of your gear is great as it costs alot while it doesn't differ much from +6

krowaz is better. if u have the +7 set....its like wearing +7hp armor with +8MP armor....but the ac is outrageous. Which is versatile for pking and taking bosses.

Does +6 krowaz set have the same bonuses as the +7 one?

yea, the set bonus remains the same no matter what +.
    the only difference is +6 has 10hp where as the 7 has 12 (and higher ac ofc)

Krowaz +7 > complete +9.
    Good luck finding it on merchant though, at least on Ares. In 3 weeks I have only been able to find 2 pieces of +7. Lots of +6 though which I think is probably better than complete +8. Even with two or three pieces you get lots of health bonus which makes up for the extra health complete +8 has. Also, the boots and gloves have a lot better defense than complete. Here's a pic of the bonus with two pieces of +7 and one piece of +6. Check out the hp bonuses and the defense of the gaunts compared to complete.

BTW the set name changes as you add or remove pieces. With these three particular pieces it calls it a "Krowaz Mage Kaisha Set".

krowaz+6 are better , you gain res more ac and allmost the same hp

Pyrocii

Krowaz +6 for sure, more defence and resist nd other stats
    no doubt =)

not sure how accurate kingofknight.com is...but check it out...

i have a crystal +9 set and krowaz +7 gives something close to 300more hp and 170 more ac (this calculation doesnt include the krowaz helmet...)...if i can remember correctly...so once my cz mage hits 75, im going krowaz for sure and leaving my crystal+9 set on my ardream mage only