Item advice

This is a discussion on Item advice within the Class Questions and Tips forums, part of the Game Questions & Tips category; Hi all , as pretty much everyone who been using this forum for any length of time , that I've ...
Page: 1

Da Mod Father Senior Member Felix's Avatar

Default Item advice

Hi all , as pretty much everyone who been using this forum for any length of time , that I've always played sin and usually been nicely equipped.

So far I'm level 81 on my sin and even though I'm able to party pk , I've really lost my edge when picking targets off. I know my items need addressing ( heck I have 600 less ap than my old Diez sin ) but with so many new items and new dangers in the game I'm not sure where to go.

I have

Full krowaz+7 - I dont think this really needs to be replaced

Personal Dagger +7 and shard +8 - Is going dual shards +8 any better or should I go for +9's now?

Dual ROL - I want to make these to +2's but should I use a mix of a +2 and one of the new rings with either GR or FR

WP- blaently I'm going to go for a +1 IN and maybe a +1 WP

Skelly belt - Not a fan of the Iron belt , I'll most likely get one for warrior fights

Elf Meatle Earring + 1 - planning on making this a +2

Silver Earring - Not sure what is the best solution here. On Diez I used a RE+3 and it would be a cheap +3 for Carnac west , but are howling roosters worth the extra cost? I'd possible got for a +1/2 depending on how much I spend on the char as a whole.

I'm planning to put about $1500-$2000 into my account l would this be enough to get the items I want?

My goal is to try and earn about 1 million np and 83 ready for next summer ( 2012 ) which I think is possible, however am I doing mega overkill to get this?

Quote Originally Posted by Felix View Post
    Hi all , as pretty much everyone who been using this forum for any length of time , that I've always played sin and usually been nicely equipped.

So far I'm level 81 on my sin and even though I'm able to party pk , I've really lost my edge when picking targets off. I know my items need addressing ( heck I have 600 less ap than my old Diez sin ) but with so many new items and new dangers in the game I'm not sure where to go.

I have

Full krowaz+7 - I dont think this really needs to be replaced

Personal Dagger +7 and shard +8 - Is going dual shards +8 any better or should I go for +9's now?

Dual ROL - I want to make these to +2's but should I use a mix of a +2 and one of the new rings with either GR or FR

WP- blaently I'm going to go for a +1 IN and maybe a +1 WP

Skelly belt - Not a fan of the Iron belt , I'll most likely get one for warrior fights

Elf Meatle Earring + 1 - planning on making this a +2

Silver Earring - Not sure what is the best solution here. On Diez I used a RE+3 and it would be a cheap +3 for Carnac west , but are howling roosters worth the extra cost? I'd possible got for a +1/2 depending on how much I spend on the char as a whole.

I'm planning to put about $1500-$2000 into my account l would this be enough to get the items I want?

My goal is to try and earn about 1 million np and 83 ready for next summer ( 2012 ) which I think is possible, however am I doing mega overkill to get this?
    Armor: Krowaz+7 is the excellent choice of armor for a CZ player.
    Daggers: I personally do not think you should change to dual shards+8, if you want better daggers, I would go for a better Primary hand dagger. And as for Secondary hand dagger, pd+7, chd+8 or dv+8? It differs from person to person, no major difference.
    Rings: Rol's and Foverin's I think are the best choice of rings for a rogue. The "+" depends on you of course.
    Necklace: IN+1 is very good, but the WP+1 isn't really that good compared to IN+1. I always used to say ironset for vs's and dex set's for pk. A combination between WP/PP and IB/Skele is good too. I personally wouldn't use WP+1 on neither pk or a vs, I'd go IN+1 all the way.
    Belt: Skele or IB... Most people use ib I'd say, but if you like skele more go for it.
    Earrings: As for earrings, eme, hr, se or re. I'm not sure, they're all good.

Quote Originally Posted by Felix View Post

Yes...........

Well he said he has 1,500-2000 usd to spend on upgrading his gear so :
    Get a shard +9 ( 450-500 usd )
    Dark vane +8 ( ~100-120 usd)
    Iron neck +0 ( ~110usd )
    Iron belt ( ~40 )

Paying 220 usd more for in +1 is not worth it imo, you can improve another jewellery.
    Those are ~750 usd and will boost your ap by at least 300 ap. ( Considering you have shard +8 ,pf +7, wp+0, skeleton belt)

Then its up to you to chose earrings and rings.
    Since you have 1k+ usd to spend more , go for lego band and rol +2 ( not really sure of their price).

Finally, as for the earrings, if you feel you are not that much of a tank, get 2 eme's +2.

If you have no trouble surviving i would go for dual se's +2, those will boost your ap really high.