Just a quick question

This is a discussion on Just a quick question within the Class Questions and Tips forums, part of the Game Questions & Tips category; Im a mage now and i was planning on buying +8 crimson but when i looked at the def i ...
Page: 1

WNxPwnStar

Im a mage now and i was planning on buying +8 crimson but when i looked at the def i saw that it had a lil bit more than complete so i was thinking..sure the extra 15hp would be nice but the money that i would save using +7 complete could be used to better my uniques so i want to know if i shud go forward with the +8 crimson or stick with +7 complete....Im a ice mage if thats relevant

Im a mage now and i was planning on buying +8 crimson but when i looked at the def i saw that it had a lil bit more than complete so i was thinking..sure the extra 15hp would be nice but the money that i would save using +7 complete could be used to better my uniques so i want to know if i shud go forward with the +8 crimson or stick with +7 complete....Im a ice mage if thats relevant [/b]

get better uniques and go with the shell for now...

Banned

Im a mage now and i was planning on buying +8 crimson but when i looked at the def i saw that it had a lil bit more than complete so i was thinking..sure the extra 15hp would be nice but the money that i would save using +7 complete could be used to better my uniques so i want to know if i shud go forward with the +8 crimson or stick with +7 complete....Im a ice mage if thats relevant [/b]
    what uniques do you got... lol

WNxPwnStar

what uniques do you got... lol[/b]
    2x lich kings pride +1(+2)
    2x ROM+1
    EP+0 <<<Going to make +1
    Light belt of Life<<<<Wep Def Belts are out of my reach atm