whic is better ?

This is a discussion on whic is better ? within the Class Questions and Tips forums, part of the Game Questions & Tips category; <_< which is better roc +1, heros valor +2 or rof +0 second ring is roc +2 atm thx for ...
Page: 1

<_< which is better roc +1, heros valor +2 or rof +0 second ring is roc +2 atm thx for comments....

HamDude Senior Member thenerd1o2's Avatar

you might consider going for Fov+3 instead of that RoC+2 and get like an HV+2/3 along with it RoF is overrated for me so its between Fov RoC and HV - might wanna mention whats your other gear are ??

you might consider going for Fov+3 instead of that RoC+2 and get like an HV+2/3 along with it RoF is overrated for me so its between Fov RoC and HV - might wanna mention whats your other gear are ??

dual pe +1.... glas belt atm soon will be ib.... aoc +2 roc + 2 and rof and sweet kiss wiri +7...with +8 shel set..... im not sure about roc +2 and rof will be good together ??

Quote Originally Posted by thenerd1o2 View Post
    9 double posts FTW
    i would just get hv or roc+3,for a warrior i like restances and ap but its up to u

Quote Originally Posted by 14K View Post
    9 double posts FTW
    i would just get hv or roc+3,for a warrior i like restances and ap but its up to u
    loool idk how the hell that happend
    id get HV since your using IB/AoC/PE and none of`em got resist on`em so gogo HV+3 with that RoC+2

Banned

i always see you do frigging same post multiple times... does your net lag and you spam down the post key or do you just wanna get that post count up

Quote Originally Posted by TheSmashUp View Post
    i always see you do frigging same post multiple times... does your net lag and you spam down the post key or do you just wanna get that post count up
    always see me ?? lol
    idk how the hell that happend but i believe its got somethin to do with my mouse cuz its sux