Secondary Weapon?

This is a discussion on Secondary Weapon? within the Class Questions and Tips forums, part of the Game Questions & Tips category; I'm debating between an Avedon 7 and Lugias/Hanguk 7 to buy next. Right now I'm using an HB 7, and ...
Page: 1

Default Secondary Weapon?

I'm debating between an Avedon 7 and Lugias/Hanguk 7 to buy next. Right now I'm using an HB 7, and Im going 70+. Can I get some opinions? I'm wearing Shell 7, dual old DR, old Str Belt, old WP, and dual old PE.

Quote Originally Posted by Tecred View Post
    I'm debating between an Avedon 7 and Lugias/Hanguk 7 to buy next. Right now I'm using an HB 7, and Im going 70+. Can I get some opinions? I'm wearing Shell 7, dual old DR, old Str Belt, old WP, and dual old PE.
    HB has awesome Elemental DMG and excelent Stun + Slow rates.
    It does good dmg and u should keep it.

Avedon isn't that good weapon nor bad weapon... i just prefer the dmgs and stun rate on HB.

Lugias and Hanguk r nice but not that good to be compared to HB.

i think that hb>avedon since they have the same range and hb has better elemental damage anyway. lugias and hanguk are ok and are not good against irons. remember irons have weapon def against spear and sword so your losing damage twice with duals. i think you should just save your cash for something better. but if you insist on buying a weapon, i vote for avedon.thats just me though

I would recommend Avedon else Lugias+1h Giga cause of HP/MP bonus for vs. For party PK HB+7/Raptor+8

I myself use Raptor +9 Primary, and MS+9 secondary, its allways good to have mixed wepons against people with weapon defences.

lugias + hanguk is a nice combo but if ur oponent has iron set or a glass belt ur screwed
    i would personally choose a +8 ms over the +7 avedon cuz of fewer sword defense

Ok. Thank you everyone for the great advice! =)

on 70+ get a nebiros7. Its good for undy and with the 55 defense skill i have 2,2k ap and 2,1k ac when i use nebiros+siphioric, which is good to tank towers in cz etc

Any idea how much a Nebiros +7 is in Olympia?

Banned

nebi+7 and hanguk +8 thats a pretty good build for c-west

Superheld

get a personal wep+7?

Dewon

you've already got a hb+7 so getting an avedon as your secondary wep is pointless, i'd say get a lugias+7 to use for undy and wearing with shield for when you're duffed, 1h spears are very useful specially lugias/ nebiros.