dcz DS mage.

This is a discussion on dcz DS mage. within the Class Questions and Tips forums, part of the Game Questions & Tips category; I would like to know what the best stat-build is for a ardream support mage with a dread shield 6....
Page: 1

Banned

Default dcz DS mage.

I would like to know what the best stat-build is for a ardream support mage with a dread shield 6.

Well.. paper/cardboard/crimson.. With paper put stats into str to get shield.. then the rest hp. cardboard i think you would be able to use the scorching/chaotic/oasis staffs..not too sure though. Crimson...INT, with str, then the rest hp, u could probably wield a club with that build too.. Kinda vague

Banned

So I think enough int & mp for Crimson pauldron, and then 90 str, I will have 3 points left for HP.

Agree with this?

Pascal

i am doing the same as you atm, i went for paper cause it gives best results imo.

Banned

Edit: what skill build should I pick ?
    Last edited by 0riginal; 10-26-2009 at 01:02 PM.

Pascal

i think ice gives best results, slowing is good for support and light just dont stun enough with paper build and wood staff(+ imirs). ice is quite nice can slow a good bit. i should go ice/light

O.o 51 ice rest into light ... does it change anything lmao ?