Warrior running combo

This is a discussion on Warrior running combo within the Class Questions and Tips forums, part of the Game Questions & Tips category; Hey well, my normal combo during vs etc isn't too bad ( I think ), but as soon as I ...
Page: 1

Default Warrior running combo

Hey well, my normal combo during vs etc isn't too bad ( I think ), but as soon as I have to do it running ( with my mouse ) it seems like my mouse just cancels everything if I use w rr skill combo.

I would like some advice/ opinions/ movies about how you can use a decent combo while runing with your mouse. Because even when I just use w rr VERY SLOW it still cancels :/. I tried wsr skill combo which works better, but it takes ages to press all these buttons :x.

well you shouldnt use mouse that much being that your using w you use w to move forward the mouse should only be used to rotate screen well in my case it works like this for me

Banned Regular Member

double forward = double speed..
    so, it would be like u were pressing to fast in the hotkeys...
    try not use mouse that much, only w.. mouse just to move camera side do side.. if it's a stop vs, use mouse if u want, to left click on the guy u want to kill

yea I try to avoid using my mouse during pk, but in all these pks vids I see people chasing other people with their mouse and their combo is just as fast as like during a vs, which is pretty nice really.

Use your mouse only to change directions quickly. Other than that you just hold down W and RR combo away.

ContactDraven

when using your mouse and your close to them(your skills fail) hit S and use skill r so it brings it back more like a w r combo it works better.