Results 1 to 15 of 15

DCZ Fire Mage

This is a discussion on DCZ Fire Mage within the Class Questions and Tips forums, part of the Game Questions & Tips category; What kind of items should I get? I got around 80 gbs to spend and should I do Crimson or ...
Page: 1


  1. #1
    eventrock5
    Guest

    Default DCZ Fire Mage

    What kind of items should I get? I got around 80 gbs to spend and should I do Crimson or Fabric?

  2. #2
    Banned
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Location
    Israel
    Posts
    172

    Default

    No, no fabric.

    Fabric dies pretty fast, even with iron set and DD.

    I preffer to be a tanker and make really nice dmg

    So if I were you, first of all, with that kind of budget I would chose ice mage (or light if you are vsing typo).

    Now the Items I would chose as ice or light are:

    Oasis/Chaotic +8
    Crimson DD Helmet +7
    Crimson Set +7
    Iron Neck + GB / IB
    Dual Shio / Imir +2
    Dual CE +2

    If you play C West, all together should be about 85 gbs, ye abit to high, but you can pass on 1 CE and go for +1, and youll have enough for all those above.

    Anyway, if you go for flame, it will be lower, something like:

    Scorching +7
    Crimson DD +7
    Iron Set / IN + GB
    Dual FR +1
    Dual CE +2

    You should have like 4~7 gbs left after this (3 gbs more if u go for GB) but Im pretty sure that youll make the same dmg as if you chosed to be ice / light mage with the items I stated above

  3. #3
    ThePenguin Senior Member ravizzl's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Location
    North Pole
    Posts
    270

    Default

    If u decide to go lightning im selling imirs 2 and a chaotic 8 gimme a pm hehehe

  4. #4
    eventrock5
    Guest

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Humanity View Post
    No, no fabric.

    Fabric dies pretty fast, even with iron set and DD.

    I preffer to be a tanker and make really nice dmg

    So if I were you, first of all, with that kind of budget I would chose ice mage (or light if you are vsing typo).

    Now the Items I would chose as ice or light are:

    Oasis/Chaotic +8
    Crimson DD Helmet +7
    Crimson Set +7
    Iron Neck + GB / IB
    Dual Shio / Imir +2
    Dual CE +2

    If you play C West, all together should be about 85 gbs, ye abit to high, but you can pass on 1 CE and go for +1, and youll have enough for all those above.

    Anyway, if you go for flame, it will be lower, something like:

    Scorching +7
    Crimson DD +7
    Iron Set / IN + GB
    Dual FR +1
    Dual CE +2

    You should have like 4~7 gbs left after this (3 gbs more if u go for GB) but Im pretty sure that youll make the same dmg as if you chosed to be ice / light mage with the items I stated above

    I was debating on going Ice/ Shio+2, Is the dmg diff for the 51+ skills high compared to FR+1 Fire?

  5. #5
    Banned
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Location
    Israel
    Posts
    172

    Default

    Well I dont tthink there will be high dmg diff coz youll have like 50 more elemental dmg + some more ap on staff, it will make about same dmg (500~550)

    And if you pk with party, ice > all, especially when like everybudy are using rols

  6. #6
    B.M.F Senior Member 稣제逸눇Leqend's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Posts
    721

    Default

    really paper die's fast? i play with paper+8 full +0's old's with skel belt and lyacon+7 and i have 850def and 6k+ hp i dont have any dd but what is on skel belt and still owning and not die'ing fast ever

  7. #7
    Banned
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Location
    Israel
    Posts
    172

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by 稣제逸눇Leqend View Post
    really paper die's fast? i play with paper+8 full +0's old's with skel belt and lyacon+7 and i have 850def and 6k+ hp i dont have any dd but what is on skel belt and still owning and not die'ing fast ever
    Sure coz you are full HP and your dmg worth to crap.

    Im sure that I can beat ya mage vs mage in a vs

  8. #8
    B.M.F Senior Member 稣제逸눇Leqend's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Posts
    721

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Humanity View Post
    Sure coz you are full HP and your dmg worth to crap.

    Im sure that I can beat ya mage vs mage in a vs
    if u new anything about mage u would know, but ur clueless bb, mp points doesnt do damage in pvp nub, ppl are soooooo clueless now days in game very sad

  9. #9
    Banned
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Location
    Israel
    Posts
    172

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by 稣제逸눇Leqend View Post
    if u new anything about mage u would know, but ur clueless bb, mp points doesnt do damage in pvp nub, ppl are soooooo clueless now days in game very sad
    MP on items doesnt

  10. #10
    Shakka
    Guest

    Default

    someone help me with price crimson dd+7?

  11. #11
    Senior Member Rougean's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Location
    Denmark
    Posts
    1,240

  12. #12
    Senior Member iNuke's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Location
    Germany
    Posts
    372

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by 稣제逸눇Leqend View Post
    if u new anything about mage u would know, but ur clueless bb, mp points doesnt do damage in pvp nub, ppl are soooooo clueless now days in game very sad
    rofl, u just prove urself that u dont know a sh!t about the mage class.

  13. #13
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Posts
    639

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by 稣제逸눇Leqend View Post
    really paper die's fast? i play with paper+8 full +0's old's with skel belt and lyacon+7 and i have 850def and 6k+ hp i dont have any dd but what is on skel belt and still owning and not die'ing fast ever
    youre either pk'ing against a bunch of noobs or full of it

    youd be the first one dead with that build

  14. #14
    mr.fox Senior Member henkish's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Location
    Sweden
    Posts
    623

    Default

    Hahaha legend owned by himself?

  15. #15
    SumYungHo Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Location
    Australia
    Posts
    348

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by 稣제逸눇Leqend View Post
    really paper die's fast? i play with paper+8 full +0's old's with skel belt and lyacon+7 and i have 850def and 6k+ hp i dont have any dd but what is on skel belt and still owning and not die'ing fast ever

    Quote Originally Posted by 稣제逸눇Leqend View Post
    Buying Mage Gear

    Paper Mage Helmet +9 With Hp
    Paper Mage Paldron +9 With Hp
    Paper Mage Pants +9 With Hp
    Paper Mage Gloves +9 With Hp
    Paper Mage Boots +9 With Hp
    Paper Mage DD Helmet +7/8/9


    Staff's


    Wood Staff+10
    Lobo +7 or +8 Non Reibrth Only!



    Thanks And Only Payin With IGC

    and the reason ur buying these is becuz u do fine n nva die? w/ +7's/olds?

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •