DCZ fire mage build

This is a discussion on DCZ fire mage build within the Class Questions and Tips forums, part of the Game Questions & Tips category; I kno theirs topics about it but i dont feel like looking what build should i go This is DIEZ ...
Page: 1

Brun

I kno theirs topics about it but i dont feel like looking what build should i go This is DIEZ btw
    Crystal+8
    Grade 3
    or Grade 2+G3?

SacruM

Crystals +8 + hell blood
    2g arrmours + scorching staff

Brun

kk thats what i was thinking but remeber this is diez every1 has fuking +9 and +3's and crap

SacruM

i prefer crystals +8 .. if u can get deff arrmours try with 112 int and goot uniques .. if u are not richy .. make fp or crismon or just change server

U will need a decent/good combo to kill something.

At lvl 54 i'm hitting people high 300's low 400's with hellblood +8 and dual fr +2 (144 int , rest mp). However on my old dcz mage i did hit a person for 500+ one time but then i had fr +3, the pic is somewhere floating around on the forum.

Im in diez too ^^ but u already knew that i think :P

Haveyouseenmybeartibbers? Senior Member JDizzle's Avatar

using a scorching staff +7, and dual fr +0, u will staff for 330~350 + ur r damage, which is great,

u have much better gear, i would go 112 int rest into mp, the scorching staff gives u 5 more dd, and if u have a dd helmet g2 and in and ib, its over for any rouge who meets u in ardream, because most ardream rouges try to go for rols, which dont have any fr : )

using a scorching staff +7, and dual fr +0, u will staff for 330~350 + ur r damage, which is great,

u have much better gear, i would go 112 int rest into mp, the scorching staff gives u 5 more dd, and if u have a dd helmet g2 and in and ib, its over for any rouge who meets u in ardream, because most ardream rouges try to go for rols, which dont have any fr : )

personally fire mage hits hard in ardream, but light mage rapes more if u can get dual imir rings +2 and a chaotic staff +8 lolz...

i have played to different mages in ardream, a lvl 59 fire, and lvl 55 light mage,

light mage had dual imir rings +0 and a chaotic +7, fire mage had dual fr and scorching staff +7,

1 good thing about the fire mage, is the damage dealt by pillars makes it a good choice to go, but i feel that lightning is a much better way to go, and u do a minimal difference between those builds of 50 damage

and do realize if u stun a rouge using blade, they cannot minor heal lol which if ur vsing them, they will get fked