Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
Like Tree3Likes

DCZ FR MAGE BIGGEST Impacts/Thorns/Pillars

This is a discussion on DCZ FR MAGE BIGGEST Impacts/Thorns/Pillars within the Class Questions and Tips forums, part of the Game Questions & Tips category; Curious as to how high you can hit with impacts/pillars w/e on a max mp built ardream mage depending on ...
Page: 1

Default DCZ FR MAGE BIGGEST Impacts/Thorns/Pillars

Curious as to how high you can hit with impacts/pillars w/e on a max mp built ardream mage depending on gear?

Rolling FR+1s atm, impacting nubs for like 700-750, max mp built wearing linens with a scorch+7. Want to know if its worth investing more $$s into that build or if the dmg increases by much going FR+2/3s or a Wreath 8-9 Scorcher w/e.

Anyone out there got some baba'd ass mage and wants to go impact some shit on a 59 see what it hits. Even if anyone out there's paper built with a woodie +10 or something

If so note your build, how many mp points and gear you have. Post SS's of your big dick hits so I can jizz errywhere.

Much appreciated.

P.S Ardream only.

Quote Originally Posted by Lavie View Post
    Curious as to how high you can hit with impacts/pillars w/e on a max mp built ardream mage depending on gear?

Rolling FR+1s atm, impacting nubs for like 700-750, max mp built wearing linens with a scorch+7. Want to know if its worth investing more $$s into that build or if the dmg increases by much going FR+2/3s or a Wreath 8-9 Scorcher w/e.

Anyone out there got some baba'd ass mage and wants to go impact some shit on a 59 see what it hits. Even if anyone out there's paper built with a woodie +10 or something

If so note your build, how many mp points and gear you have. Post SS's of your big dick hits so I can jizz errywhere.

Much appreciated.

P.S Ardream only.
    Go ice in DCZ is does just as much damage for the same budget since u can roll +2s instead of +1s and u have the slow utility to come with it.

Only interested in max damage atm.

I know regiss or some other geared as fuck fire mages will see this. Post up some SS's boiis

Quote Originally Posted by Lavie View Post
    Only interested in max damage atm.

I know regiss or some other geared as fuck fire mages will see this. Post up some SS's boiis
    i will try find a moment tomorrow or day after.

Cheers bro

I'll upload some of my own SS's tonight although I'm not well geared atm

As promised :
    Thorn, Pilar, Impact

Staff DMG:

Scorching +12 reb (137 AP), Dual FR's +3 and as you can see 186 +99 MP.
    Lavie likes this.

Holy fuck.

Dat 900 impact/thorn. You wouldn't happen to know how much FR Opportunist had would you? I'll work out the difference in flame dmg + mp bonus from my character and see if i can get a rough calculation going for 1mp + 1 flame dmg = X. Only thing that'd throw me off would be FR, but i don't believe it makes a hugggge difference.

Last edited by Lavie; 07-26-2016 at 08:19 PM.

all points on mp , wood +10 and dual fr +2 and i give 700-900 damage with each skill. no one have resistences in adream. i would like to test a party of 8 paper mages with wood +10 and dual fr +2 that would be funny.

Little archer Senior Member

Quote Originally Posted by SEDE View Post
    all points on mp , wood +10 and dual fr +2 and i give 700-900 damage with each skill. no one have resistences in adream. i would like to test a party of 8 paper mages with wood +10 and dual fr +2 that would be funny.
    They get ambushed by 8 sins, they die.

TBH the difference in dmg taken I've seen dropping from hp/crimson build to mp/linen build is negligible. The dmg though, is off the fucking charts for fire once you go heavily into MP.

Literally 1 hitting rogues on a para, with the travel time of para + impact being roughly the same it makes for some super fun plays.

Will be picking up some FR2s this wknd and I'll post a couple SS's with the difference (+1s to 2s).

Thanks again guys for any screenies posted. This game is a nightmare to figure a build without literally buying all the gear for various builds and testing them out.

Quote Originally Posted by razor View Post
    They get ambushed by 8 sins, they die.
    With buff and lupin i kill one baba sin super easy. when they get close to me they are 50-60% hp then they can't kill me 1 hit so with manes i take them down. now if i get debuff or i get hit by more then 1 of those sins i just die. i killed 1vs1 several of the more gear up sins on ardream . i have DD.
    i just have to hit them with 2 skills before they get close to me, if not i'm dead.

Little archer Senior Member

Quote Originally Posted by SEDE View Post
    With buff and lupin i kill one baba sin super easy. when they get close to me they are 50-60% hp then they can't kill me 1 hit so with manes i take them down. now if i get debuff or i get hit by more then 1 of those sins i just die. i killed 1vs1 several of the more gear up sins on ardream . i have DD.
    i just have to hit them with 2 skills before they get close to me, if not i'm dead.
    8 mages won't have a sin in party.

Quote Originally Posted by razor View Post
    8 mages won't have a sin in party.

but if he shows up he die before he can kill 1 mage if they are using buff scrolls. i tested the aoe damages and i belive that 8 paper mages could kill most people on adream if all aoe at the same time with only wood +8 and all points in mp. any 8 friends that would like to test that ?

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast