can some1 answer why my ap is lower as archer

This is a discussion on can some1 answer why my ap is lower as archer within the Class Questions and Tips forums, part of the Game Questions & Tips category; my lv59 dcz archer fully scrolled with iron bow+8 had 1719 ap, and when i changed it to sin with ...
Page: 1

sirkill

my lv59 dcz archer fully scrolled with iron bow+8 had 1719 ap, and when i changed it to sin with dual +9 cleavrs it had 1666ap....archer had more ap which i expected, however on my lv64 my ap wolfed with dual+9 cleavers was 2080 and as archer with +8 iron bow its 1998 should i have more ap with the bow, also i didnt change any of my gear which switching char

Haveyouseenmybeartibbers? Senior Member JDizzle's Avatar

mastered duh :P

sirkill

i know that noob but what im saying is on my lv64 why does sin with cleavers+9 give more ap then ib+8 because im mastered yes but that adds ap to both of them so therefore the ib+8 should still give more ap right?

[and jd what happened to vent i cant connect to it]

SillyHo

All i can think of off hand is if you were using weapon enchant scroll. It only gives 1 AP for a bow, crossbow gets the standard add on as well as melee weapons.

sirkill

right but i used weapon enchant on my lv59 with dual cleaver+9 and my ap was still lower then the bow

my lv59 with wep enchant on cleaver+9s was 1666, with ib+8 1719

but on my lv64 my rouge with dual cleaver+9s has 2252 ap and with ib+8 i have 2069 ap the items are the excat same the only difference is its 5 lvs higher but shouldnt the ap from bow still be more then cleavers? im confused and so is everyone else ive asked

Banned

Attack power is calculated from a mixture of lvl, dex points, dex bonus and weapon AP. [even if ive missed smth this argument is still valid]

The only explanation could be that the amount of AP given from EACH WEAPON is based on how much DEX you have or how high your lvl is. [most likely lvl]. So, let's say that at lvl 59 your each AP point on your IB gives 7 AP. Let's then say that the shards give 6.5, per point. Then as you lvl and add dex points [whichever is the answer] the AP given goes up BUT at different rates. Maybe, as you lvl, the rate for daggers is much higher than that of a bow. It could be something like this.

weapon------rates
    IB - 7, 7.2, 7.5, 7.85, 8.4
    daggers - 6.5, 6.9, 7.8, 9

ofc, the dagger difference can't be THAT high, but that's just an example with random rates.

Either that..or you forgot to put on smth or didnt use dex/enchant on accident.

but on my lv64 my rouge with dual cleaver+9s has 2252 ap[/b]

nice ap o.O

dart84

the answer is : assasin gain 20% more ap on master but archer gain only 5%

Banned

the answer is : assasin gain 20% more ap on master but archer gain only 5%[/b]
    yep

sirkill

0o0o0 i didnt know that, thats gay why does ko have to cripple archers so much u have to have amazing gear to make any difference.....

exactly archer ap is weaker at hihg lvl but stronger at ardream

i know this for a fact