dcz ice mage

This is a discussion on dcz ice mage within the Class Questions and Tips forums, part of the Game Questions & Tips category; hihi i was wonder wat i would staff as an ice mage if i had the following gear Glacier Erenion ...
Page: 1

shadowkev

hihi i was wonder wat i would staff as an ice mage if i had the following gear

Glacier Erenion +7 or Oasis +7
    Elemental Pendant
    IDK about belt
    Dual Shios
    Crimson +7 Set/hp

160int
    115mp
    rest hp

SuperRajiv The Spasian ResserGD's Avatar

Well AFAIK the Erenion is alot cheaper then the oasis?

So since there isnt a big difference between the two (by that i mean the good and bad points balance each other out) ide take the erenion and buy urself some other nice item =P

If they are the same price, maybe the oasis would be better cos of the DD and from what i hear, DCZ is full of sins.

StoneColdAngel

With the GE you'd staff ppl for 250-300 and with the Oasis I'd say 300-350. I personally had GE+7 and 1 Shio and staffed an average of 150-200 dmg.

If u want att more -oasis, support - ge. And the price is almost the same.

Priest_gabber

i would take the oasis for the more damage and the DD its always helpfull in dcz :P and try to get a skelly belt , if u dont have the money for it get a kek belt

oasis...

the DD is really useful in ardream... a lotta ppl are rogues. It also gives a small amount of HP, so its not that bad. And yeah, it has high attack, and since u use shios, it'll help ur blading damage!

Haveyouseenmybeartibbers? Senior Member JDizzle's Avatar

friend of mine is ice mage lvl 59, he uses shio +1/ shio +0, and a garp +2 rb, and is crystal build, and he staffs ppl for 350~ same as i do on the ardream mage i play that is fire ^^

ice is good for doing decent damage and slowing, but i like fire, you get more ksing skills for that