DCZ Ice Mage

This is a discussion on DCZ Ice Mage within the Class Questions and Tips forums, part of the Game Questions & Tips category; What do you think about this mage? Crystal +8 (+8 Crimson Gloves) Some sort of +6/25 DD helm Oasis Staff ...
Page: 1

What do you think about this mage?
    Crystal +8 (+8 Crimson Gloves)
    Some sort of +6/25 DD helm
    Oasis Staff +8
    Dual Shios
    EP
    Skele Belt
    SSEs +0 or +1

What would the average damage be for staff attack and spells? Also what would the be? And good survivability rate? Also would it be worth it to add 4 more points in int to get +8 Crimson Boots.

oh damn ur going crimson build with crystals...

id say around 325-375 damage then.

i had a friend with oasis +8, shios +2, and using T2 and T3 armors, and he would blade from 375-460 damage Oo"

Where did you get that I was going crimson build? Crimson gloves have the same int stats as crystal pauldron. Crimson boots is 4 more points in int.

I do not know what the Oasis hits for but with Shios+0 then its prolly just a little over 350 damage.

I myself would go for atleast Dual Shio+1 and a Garp+7/Oasis+8 depending on your leftover weapon budget.

StoneColdAngel

What do you think about this mage?
    Crystal +8 (+8 Crimson Gloves)
    Oasis Staff +8
    Dual Shios
    EP
    Skele Belt
    SSEs +0 or +1

What would the average damage be for staff attack and spells? Also what would the be? And good survivability rate? Also would it be worth it to add 4 more points in int to get +8 Crimson Boots.[/b]
    The armor part is just fine, same goes for staff and uniques just that I wouldn't got for SSE's since they are overpriced. On Ares you can easily get a BE+1 for less then a SSE. So I would go for BE+1 and CE for the lovely Resis :lol: Average dmg with staff would be 300+ I'd say but not too much more since its Ares (I asume Ares cuz you made a Rouge there). And no I don't think you would have to do this, the few AC won't make too big of a diference in the end since you will have a good def already.

New Gear:
    Crystal +8
    Oasis Staff +7
    Dual Shios
    EP
    Skele Belt
    Bronze Earring +1, Ce +1

Same Questions. Also GE+7 or OS+7?

Where did you get that I was going crimson build? Crimson gloves have the same int stats as crystal pauldron. Crimson boots is 4 more points in int.[/b]
    well i meant you are going crystal with crimson build =P

+1 to stonecold, i would also go CE earrings +1 instead of SSE +0, they should be pretty similar in prices.. maybe CE a bit higher.... but it gives really good resistances, pretty similar HP, and also mana!!!!!!!

Why dont you mention garp dude? The fukin thing is designed for crystal build. Dont under estimate this staff....

Banned

Why dont you mention garp dude? The fukin thing is designed for crystal build. Dont under estimate this staff....[/b]
    yet expensive and atm really hard to get since no bifrost

Well I saw him mentioning a oasis + 8, im sure thats more rare then a garp atm.