Dcz Int Priest Build

This is a discussion on Dcz Int Priest Build within the Class Questions and Tips forums, part of the Game Questions & Tips category; So far these are my gears im currently going to use. Dread sheild+5 Chitin+7 hp set quest accessory. Mual +8 ...
Page: 1

SuperSin Senior Member JayClaiba's Avatar

So far these are my gears im currently going to use.

Dread sheild+5
    Chitin+7 hp set
    quest accessory.
    Mual +8 <--- Im planning on lobo,lupus,lycoan or tooth?

My Skill build.

54 duff/ 45 heal 1 skill leftover
    or?
    54 heal/45 duff i skill leftover

So what skill should i get and which weapon? or anything else?

let me put it this way.

For ardream priests, theres only 3 worth doing builds.

1. 57 debuff, 42 heal.
    -You get torment, but in return, you only have 960 heal and not 1920

2. 57 heal, 42 debuff

-You get party heal, but in return, you wont have parasite.

3. 54 heal, 45 debuff.

-You get 1920 heal, parasite, and solo complete heal. But no party heal or torment.

54 debuff 45 heal is just a joke. Id totally rather have a complete heal than 30 stone rez. With the platinum premium nowadayz, it takes me like a 5 mins to get back the exp i loose from dying and pressing OK. so, 30 stone rez is pretty much junk. You still get 10 stone rez, so screw that waste of points. 54 into heal you also get the best restore, which is good when you plan on tanking towers, or are preparing ahead when you see a huge party infront of you.

and uh.. @ the weapon thingy... if you plan on going BP anytime in the future, get a tooth.... if not, get a lycoan hammer. To me, resistances > a lil more hp ^^, also, ya can hold more pots, since lycoan hammer gives str

SuperSin Senior Member JayClaiba's Avatar

let me put it this way.

For ardream priests, theres only 3 worth doing builds.

1. 57 debuff, 42 heal.
    -You get torment, but in return, you only have 960 heal and not 1920

2. 57 heal, 42 debuff

-You get party heal, but in return, you wont have parasite.

3. 54 heal, 45 debuff.

-You get 1920 heal, parasite, and solo complete heal. But no party heal or torment.
    54 debuff 45 heal is just a joke. Id totally rather have a complete heal than 30 stone rez. With the platinum premium nowadayz, it takes me like a 5 mins to get back the exp i loose from dying and pressing OK. so, 30 stone rez is pretty much junk. You still get 10 stone rez, so screw that waste of points. 54 into heal you also get the best restore, which is good when you plan on tanking towers, or are preparing ahead when you see a huge party infront of you.
    and uh.. @ the weapon thingy... if you plan on going BP anytime in the future, get a tooth.... if not, get a lycoan hammer. To me, resistances > a lil more hp ^^, also, ya can hold more pots, since lycoan hammer gives str[/b]
    ty

P.s. My armors is good or need sumthing?

Warrior of the Brocoli Senior Member Parasitic's Avatar

FP 8 set with dd helm +6. Dread Shield w/e + Smite Hammer or Lycaon Hammer +6/7/8. Quest accessories are good enough, but a glass belt would help so much, and an ep +0/1. If you can manage to get that, you&#39;re set for life xD

The FP set gives you enough hp, and the dread shield makes up for the defense lost from chitins to fps.

Duffer, 57, rest into heal. 960 is enough for ardream, and the torment will keep your enemies busy and make easy targets out of them. I may not have given a page long description like akutee, but I did use this build for like a whole year, and it rapes. (minus the unique accessories xD all I had was scorp +6 and no dd at all,quest acc&#39;s, fp 8 set, scorp shield, and a lobo hammer +6 as well.

ty

P.s. My armors is good or need sumthing?[/b]

First.. what server? carnac? manes? diez?

if its on carnac, i&#39;d say its pretty good, but anything earlier than akara, i would say its only average, and anything before pathos/manes, it sux.

Looking at your current items i have a feeling that you arent so rich, or dont wanna spend so much onto ur int priest. heres a list of some-what cheaper uniques that you can consider for your priest.

I&#39;ll list them in order of priority.

1. Kekuri belt - this baby costs like less than a trina, and gives you 30 AC and flame resistances. IMO, its the cheapest accesory that is the best @ pking.
    2. Agate earrings/White silver earrings/Cleric earrings - these earrings will cost ya more cash, but they are worth it. 20 AC on each one, it will give you 40 AC dual compared to quest accesories.
    3. Elemental pendant- This will cost even more than the earrings, but its actually pretty good. Gives good hp and mp.
    4. ROM - Ring of magic... 40 ac each ring! 35 more than quest accesories. To balance things out, this ring will give ya less HP than quest one, no str bonus, and costs the most out of all the others above (at least it does in pathos) Totally worth it tho, dual ROM&#39;s will give your character 70 AC~!

*If ya want, you can get a lobo pendant +2 or +1 after you get kekuri belt, it will give decent HP/MP and AC, and its better than quest pendant for int priest*

*If ya want, you can get a lobo pendant +2 or +1 after you get kekuri belt, it will give decent HP/MP and AC, and its better than quest pendant for int priest*[/b]
    Well, I&#39;m just a poor nooby priest, but the first access I got was a kek belt, and then a lobo pendant +2 (And no Akutee, I didn&#39;t end up bargaining the guy down to 20 :P). Pretty cheap and if you can&#39;t afford better, much better belt/neck combo than quest items. Gives a total of 54 ac, for well under a GB in Pathos (maybe even 50-60 mil).

agendas

u are a int so u need torment for sure.... if u were bp i suggest para and 1920...... ummmm get lycaon cuz the resis bonus&#39; cuz low mana and u will need to spam 960 and cures so..... :P or get tooth for hp both are good

Well, it depends on the situation, but I&#39;d take 54 heal, 45 duff over torment. Just my opinion tho.

Well, it depends on the situation, but I&#39;d take 54 heal, 45 duff over torment. Just my opinion tho.[/b]
    pfft, i prefer torment over 1920 ANY day. without torment its so much harder for 1-2 ppl to take on a party, torment makes such a huge difference...... but if ya go for torment, ya should have some pretty decent gears... since ya will only have 960 heal

pfft at you 1920 looks cooler. :lol:

Saunis

pfft, i prefer torment over 1920 ANY day. without torment its so much harder for 1-2 ppl to take on a party, torment makes such a huge difference...... but if ya go for torment, ya should have some pretty decent gears... since ya will only have 960 heal [/b]
    I dont. First I had torment, but it was only good if you have healer in your party.
    (Dont get me wrong It was awesome if other side were dominating you in to your town).

But in patos when you attack, you get n+1 roques trying to spike you, that 960heal is really fast out damaged,
    that&#39;s why I reskilled to get 2k heal and now Im allmost Immortal (Normally need 3 roques to take me down, and Im bp) :lol:

I dont. First I had torment, but it was only good if you have healer in your party.
    (Dont get me wrong It was awesome if other side were dominating you in to your town).

But in patos when you attack, you get n+1 roques trying to spike you, that 960heal is really fast out damaged,
    that&#39;s why I reskilled to get 2k heal and now Im allmost Immortal (Normally need 3 roques to take me down, and Im bp) :lol:[/b]
    lol...........

even with only 960 heal, it took at least 3 good rogues, or 4-5 average ones to kill me...... and im a BP too. Torment in pathos is better than anything else, no other skill allows 2 ppl to rape a party of 8 as easily as torment does ^^. You can always ask around ardream if ya have doubts about what i said ^^

but you really do need good items or else the torment build wont be as effective

Not everyone has your good gear. Thats what made it good after all. :P 1920 ftw! I can tank 2-3 sins with my nooby war armor wearing lvl 45 priest in pathos.

Tried both Torment and 45 - 54 (In Girakon). 2K Heal was much more useful.
    Get a lycaon due to mages, they&#39;re a pain in the ass, unless your resists are high enough already