Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

dcz intel priest

This is a discussion on dcz intel priest within the Class Questions and Tips forums, part of the Game Questions & Tips category; IN vs EP3 Depends totally on your playstyle/partys If your going to be solo preist/ tanking alot of dudes id ...
Page: 2

IN vs EP3

Depends totally on your playstyle/partys
    If your going to be solo preist/ tanking alot of dudes id take IN all day, the damage it will save you especially with the added DD for ardream will far surpass the hp bonus of an EP3, especially if your rocking CE's as i was, you dont really see difference within the resistance(slow/stun rate).

Quote Originally Posted by Lavie View Post
    IN vs EP3

Depends totally on your playstyle/partys
    If your going to be solo preist/ tanking alot of dudes id take IN all day, the damage it will save you especially with the added DD for ardream will far surpass the hp bonus of an EP3, especially if your rocking CE's as i was, you dont really see difference within the resistance(slow/stun rate).
    i wud have to disagree i used both in ardream, and i prefered the ep 3 to in and i was almost always the only priest the ac u get from the ep makes up for the wep defence on the in on my opinion and having more mana + more hp to heal is way better imo ofc.

and yah i wud go with what bk said i would chose fp over the chitin and lycaon over the lobo

remember the INT for DD helmet boosts your resists too

Well, 50 ac is a 15 give or a take a couple point damage reduction.
    I mean you guys can test this, take a rol off get a sin to spike you etc etc

In is more like 100.

So would totally depend how long your tanking for, which would be better. I can see your points though

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12