DCZ Mage 2021

This is a discussion on DCZ Mage 2021 within the Class Questions and Tips forums, part of the Game Questions & Tips category; Hey, DCZ FR MAGE BIGGEST Impacts/Thorns/Pillars Whats the best staff for Ardream? Checked out these topics. But what would be ...
Page: 1

Default DCZ Mage 2021

Hey,

DCZ FR MAGE BIGGEST Impacts/Thorns/Pillars
    Whats the best staff for Ardream?

Checked out these topics. But what would be the best build for an ardream mage today on Sirius?
    Anyone played mage recently?

• Some say WE +3 over CE +3 because of bigger R-hits? Is this true?
    • INT bonus works for longer slow/stun? Worth getting WSE +2/+3?
    • MP bonus on uniques works for DMG in pk?
    • CE +3 - These any good or should I go SSE +1/+2? INT bonus even work on uniques for mage today?
    • What neck do you prefer? Draki/IN/EP +2/Christmas?
    • Belt?

I was thinking:
    Oasis +8
    Shio +3
    EP +2 or 800 hp neck
    GB +1 /+2 lbol 3?
    Crimson Set +8

Gel cypher 8v8

Quote Originally Posted by TankxD View Post
    Gel cypher 8v8
    gel active ardream and then maybe..

Quote Originally Posted by NyqpaN View Post
    Hey,

DCZ FR MAGE BIGGEST Impacts/Thorns/Pillars
    Whats the best staff for Ardream?

Checked out these topics. But what would be the best build for an ardream mage today on Sirius?
    Anyone played mage recently?

• Some say WE +3 over CE +3 because of bigger R-hits? Is this true?
    • INT bonus works for longer slow/stun? Worth getting WSE +2/+3?
    • MP bonus on uniques works for DMG in pk?
    • CE +3 - These any good or should I go SSE +1/+2? INT bonus even work on uniques for mage today?
    • What neck do you prefer? Draki/IN/EP +2/Christmas?
    • Belt?

I was thinking:
    Oasis +8
    Shio +3
    EP +2 or 800 hp neck
    GB +1 /+2 lbol 3?
    Crimson Set +8
    CE+3 Is probably the worst earring. - Good resist but lacks HP.
    WE+3 - maybe if you desperately need resist, then id buy whatever is cheapest of WE and CE. - also you will have resist skill on mage which is why I personally wouldnt get those resist earrings. - No idea about R hit.

INT bonus doesnt make stuns/slows last longer.

MP bonus works for damage in pvp yeah, also in pve. - Might be worth looking into getting 2x Agate Earrings+3 since they have HP and MP. I havent tried out how much the damage changes for that little MP myself though.

I would get 2x Bronze Earring+3 if you cannot afford SSE+3 which is the best. They compare to SSE+2 but the price difference is huge - If you feel like you need extra resist, get 1 CE or WE is my solution to the problem since you cannot get extra resist from anywhere else than the earrings.

Draki is the best neck if its SSS or close to it. But they are really expensive. I think you can get away with having an Iron neck+0 or a Christmas Cross, if you cannot afford a good Draki Pendant.
    I would personally get the Christmas Cross and Glass belt+2, so you also have some anti def. also Christmas Cross is almost equal to EP+3. It gives more overall HP than an EP+3.

I think for the best performance for money you should get something like:

Oasis+8 or Garp+8 - whatever you prefer.
    Shios+3
    Dual Bronze Earrings+3 - if you need extra resist use 1 CE or WE whatever is the cheapest.
    Iron Neck+0 and Christmas Cross - switch depending on the situation. - if you cannot afford both I would get the Christmas Cross personally
    Glass Belt+2. - maybe a LBOL+2 or +1 too if you can afford it, vs mages.
    Crimson Set+8.

Best bang for your buck I think - you can always check your character stats on kobugda before you decide to buy something. Hope this helps!

i don't know why people go ice mage in ardream..... fire mage there is the best but people just don't know how to play it .... so they go ice or light and use staff to give damage. if they knew how to combo their skills and how to use manes insted of staff ...... manes in ardream is crazy....

1 --- you go earings with hp ac to tank or with mp to give damage.... everything else is trash there. strong will make your R hit more but i only saw one guy making a mage strong built in ardream that was worth the increase on R hit. also elemental damage and the ap of your staff... that's the only way to get bigger R hits

2 --- int do not make longer stun neither increse stun sucess ..... i took the time to read ko code and stun time is allways the same , stun sucess is only modify by your opponent light resistences ....

3 --- mp bonus work on weapon, armors, acessories, scrolls ,attack pathos gloves also stack .... it increases damages in pvp....

4 -- int only gives more mana

5 --- DRAKI IS THE BEST PENDANT IN THE GAME ... cause it has jammadar defense ..... christmas only good in cz for mage partys vs mage partys

6 --- belt iron belt or glass belt you just need armor defenses

Quote Originally Posted by SEDE View Post
    i don't know why people go ice mage in ardream..... fire mage there is the best but people just don't know how to play it .... so they go ice or light and use staff to give damage. if they knew how to combo their skills and how to use manes insted of staff ...... manes in ardream is crazy....

1 --- you go earings with hp ac to tank or with mp to give damage.... everything else is trash there. strong will make your R hit more but i only saw one guy making a mage strong built in ardream that was worth the increase on R hit. also elemental damage and the ap of your staff... that's the only way to get bigger R hits

2 --- int do not make longer stun neither increse stun sucess ..... i took the time to read ko code and stun time is allways the same , stun sucess is only modify by your opponent light resistences ....

3 --- mp bonus work on weapon, armors, acessories, scrolls ,attack pathos gloves also stack .... it increases damages in pvp....

5 --- DRAKI IS THE BEST PENDANT IN THE GAME ... cause it has jammadar defense ..... christmas only good in cz for mage partys vs mage partys -

Now a days, there are so many archers farming in ardream, and using manes vs that is just a death sentence.. You need to use staff vs them.
    about draki, its the best, but its so expensive.. It would need atleast 9 anti def and atleast 20 or 30 hp bonus on it for it to be usefull

I remember long time ago when you used impact it was flying to your enemy, then you could cast thorn afterwards and make a combo like that to easy kill rogues and noobs, but now a days you cannot make that combo anymore because they removed the animations for it sadly. I dont think there are other combos? I wouldnt call using lots of ignites then go to staff skill a combo

Quote Originally Posted by OldKnight View Post
    CE+3 Is probably the worst earring. - Good resist but lacks HP.
    WE+3 - maybe if you desperately need resist, then id buy whatever is cheapest of WE and CE. - also you will have resist skill on mage which is why I personally wouldnt get those resist earrings. - No idea about R hit.

INT bonus doesnt make stuns/slows last longer.

MP bonus works for damage in pvp yeah, also in pve. - Might be worth looking into getting 2x Agate Earrings+3 since they have HP and MP. I havent tried out how much the damage changes for that little MP myself though.

I would get 2x Bronze Earring+3 if you cannot afford SSE+3 which is the best. They compare to SSE+2 but the price difference is huge - If you feel like you need extra resist, get 1 CE or WE is my solution to the problem since you cannot get extra resist from anywhere else than the earrings.

Draki is the best neck if its SSS or close to it. But they are really expensive. I think you can get away with having an Iron neck+0 or a Christmas Cross, if you cannot afford a good Draki Pendant.
    I would personally get the Christmas Cross and Glass belt+2, so you also have some anti def. also Christmas Cross is almost equal to EP+3. It gives more overall HP than an EP+3.

I think for the best performance for money you should get something like:

Oasis+8 or Garp+8 - whatever you prefer.
    Shios+3
    Dual Bronze Earrings+3 - if you need extra resist use 1 CE or WE whatever is the cheapest.
    Iron Neck+0 and Christmas Cross - switch depending on the situation. - if you cannot afford both I would get the Christmas Cross personally
    Glass Belt+2. - maybe a LBOL+2 or +1 too if you can afford it, vs mages.
    Crimson Set+8.

Best bang for your buck I think - you can always check your character stats on kobugda before you decide to buy something. Hope this helps!
    Quote Originally Posted by SEDE View Post

5 --- DRAKI IS THE BEST PENDANT IN THE GAME ... cause it has jammadar defense ..... christmas only good in cz for mage partys vs mage partys

Thanks for all the information!
    I got myself a DRAKI A.A 25 HP, 9 Magic Power Bonus, 9 Def.
    Next up is belt. Thinking GB +1 for now and BE +3 / CE +3 sound like a good mix within my budget for earrs.

LinkBacks (?)

1. Hits: 2
    09-08-2022, 10:55 PM
  2. Hits: 1
    08-10-2022, 02:56 PM