Page 1 of 7 12345 ... LastLast

Gab`s Adamant +7 or CS +0 For Int Priest

This is a discussion on Gab`s Adamant +7 or CS +0 For Int Priest within the Class Questions and Tips forums, part of the Game Questions & Tips category; I need all pro peoples thought on this.. Need people who is from older server who actually used a cs ...
Page: 1

TopCat

I need all pro peoples thought on this.. Need people who is from older server who actually used a cs and knows its benifits.

I am Currently lvl 81 90% Have a Ds +8

But i will buying one of those shields soon or maybe both but i need to knwo which ones better for pvp.

NeronDomitius

let me tell u an example, on ares CS>Gabs
    why?
    bcuz, 95% of fights in pk you r getting duffed and that's where 50 weapon defs is everything and it's way better that gabs in any way.
    since torment decreases your ac by %, more ac u have, more ur gonna lose and gabs has more ac.

but main problem here is that cs that you want is on +0, so in overall pk, your gonna do better with gabs. since i'm bp, i dont use shield all the time and for me, CS is better cuz i'm using it only when i'm getting gangbanged.

for int priest at this moment, gabs is better. dont get me wrong, cs is pwnege but gabs is a fucking awesome shield.

when i would have to rate them i would say: CS+6,7,8 > Gabs +6,7,8 > CS+0

but i repeat, depends on server. ares definately cs>gabs
    on other, it could be gabs>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>cs

DeHealer

For an INT priest on every server Gab+7>>Cs+0 Just because the Gab has more Ac, and Ele resistances, which the CS doesnt have at +0, also Its special ability will activate.

Never had a Gabs+ anything before... but I know that when I was playing on Ares with my CS+6 I found it to be most effective at keeping my ass alive even while fully duffed. Personal opinion CS>any other sheild.... but I do agree that it is possible Gabs+6/7/8>CS+0 cuz of resistances etc.

pff.. imho Gab > cs cuz of DD not cuz of resists...I prefer having balanced defs, not 0dd/50sd... fll duff + 2x cp and u r dead...

NeronDomitius

pff.. imho Gab > cs cuz of DD not cuz of resists...I prefer having balanced defs, not 0dd/50sd... fll duff + 2x cp and u r dead...[/b]
    dd helm yok? :huh: i have 45dd all the time, and can get up to 135 h34r: 2 cp and bb rogue...

DeHealer

This topic will need the opinion of someone that has actually tested a Gab +7 or higher and a CS+6 or higher, lets wait..
    Maybe Jdizzle?

NeronDomitius

This topic will need the opinion of someone that has actually tested a Gab +7 or higher and a CS+6 or higher, lets wait..
    Maybe Jdizzle?[/b]
    no cs on ronark i think ^^
    anyway, it's pretty obvious
    GABS+7 > CS+0

gabs+7>cs+0 but cs+5 + >gabs any + imo

rasta

eeew, why dont you just upgrade the cs to +5 with trinas?

dd helm yok? :huh: i have 45dd all the time, and can get up to 135 h34r: 2 cp and bb rogue... [/b]
    well u have other def parts too, so I didn't count them :P u have 45dd all the time and 95sd with cs, that's a difference :P

KalaBunga Senior Member

topcat get the gabs the price of a cs on your server is not worth it.
    get a gab+7 or a +8. would be probally even cheaper then a cs.

Imhotep

I've had CS +0 and Gabs +7 on girakon and the Gabs +7 beat the CS hands down ^^

topcat get the gabs the price of a cs on your server is not worth it.
    get a gab+7 or a +8. would be probally even cheaper then a cs.[/b]
    depends on server.... but I doubt +8 Gab will be cheaper ^^

Pedigree

it depends.

some people like to even up the defense:

with gab+7, iron set+0 and dd helm you have:
    50 ax, sw, cl, sp and 70 dd.

with cs, iron set and dd helm you have:
    70 ax, sw, cl, sp and 45 dd.

if you add those weapon defenses together then with gab+7 you have 270 weapon defences, but with cs you have 325. that's 55 more weapon defense.(that is if your using iron set and dd +6 helm).

and if you don't mind sacrificing 21 hp from your rogue then make a goddamn +5! that way you gain 20 resist and with that gab+7 i unbelievably useless.

Page 1 of 7 12345 ... LastLast